FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Clove and Cardamom in Columbia B Sox B Sox

They got it right. No duplications.

20230730_075135.jpg

i been doing it in notes on my phone:

1690647981198.png

as i mentioned, temporarily inflated due to that chicago trip :lol:

It would appear so, yes, lol. Here I was thinking I'm one of the #NT🍕EliteConsumers but DeadsetAce DeadsetAce was like hol up real quick :lol: . I'm proud of my boy. I'm telling you guys he's already ran away with the title. He came he saw he pizza'd 😎.

I don't see myself catching up to that #. He's 50% ahead of me. That's a good chunk ahead of everyone & to catch up. Any participation trophies for coming in 2nd place :nerd::lol:?

:lol: I'm boutta start eating pizza for breakfast/lunch/dinner

Before the gym/after the gym/AT THE GYM! Chowing down slice after slice in-between sets with a slice ready to go in between my teeth cranking out reps.

Nah, man. This is ****ed up. I borrowed against assets to bet it all on the sure thing in zmaqbool zmaqbool , step away for a week and come back to see that DeadsetAce DeadsetAce has a substantial lead :wow: This has to be some sort of collusion and set up between DSA and DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican that started on or around June 14.

I still have faith because this motivated zmaqbool zmaqbool . He is about to go Game 6 Bron for the rest of 2023.
1690738281781.gif

This timing is good because I am going to put something down on the over for his # of slices in August and now know to expect a big 4th Quarter from DSA when he goes back for the Holidays. This might come down the wire after all

On the bright side I do feel a lot better since I stopped drinking and started cleaning up my diet. Now I just need the numbers to correct themselves.

Yep I cut out like 99% of alcohol over a year ago and never really looked back. Never thought I’d go that route but it does feel good

Yeah just randomly at some point drinking and eating out becomes the devil to your numbers.

Not to entirely re-hash an old conversation from when I was catching up but all this. I’m not getting busy in the kitchen like y’all but even when you do eat out, you can make “better choices”. I had a doctor’s appointment a week and a half ago after an extended period of exercise, not drinking and a mindful diet (~2 months) and my doctor did a double take because my numbers improved rather significantly from my visit last quarter :lol:

Glad to hear you are feeling better Comparison Ford Comparison Ford and I hope you keep it up!

How long did it take after quitting alcohol to notice the difference? (for those who have)

It really depends how much and how often you drink but if it is regularly then I would say about a week or so? The biggest difference for me is just the energy which flows into everything else. I am sure the combination of diet and exercise plays into it well.

Pulled up to with the princess - got the Turkey briskets, chopped briskets and fresh cut chips… Seesh was worth the hour drive.

71242875739__E8B8C465-E77D-490C-80CF-BC5CD57BE7CC.jpeg
IMG_0132.jpeg
IMG_0134.jpeg
IMG_0139.jpeg
IMG_0146.jpeg
IMG_0145.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0141.jpeg
    IMG_0141.jpeg
    348.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 71243067032__55FDE96F-11E3-4EE9-9B01-09DD57CFD157.jpeg
    71243067032__55FDE96F-11E3-4EE9-9B01-09DD57CFD157.jpeg
    228.4 KB · Views: 6
Funny, was looking up their locations in Georgia cause I'm supposed to be there in a few weeks :lol:.

This is the Calhoun location - about an hour drive 75N of Atlanta. It’s the closest one unless you’re on the south side - then the 75S location would be closer.

Pizza post are always appreciated.

I average at least 5 slices every other week.

I def have to cut back.

And pizza barn is my new fave pizza to order. Fire in every sense
What do you get from Pizza Barn? Have you tried their Mac N Chz slice? It was $36 up until a couple of years ago, probably a little more now. I want to try it. Had their plain when I first went & it was great.

Ghost Sando - got the Melrose

The Melrose​

Toasted Dutch Crunch Roll smeared with our famous Melrose spread and packed with Black Forrest Ham, Oven Roasted Turkey, Thick Cut Bacon and melted White American Cheese and topped with our house slaw (lettuce, red onions, pepperoncini tossed in our Melrose spread) and tomato

Awan- Coconut base ice cream

Farmers market haul

IMG_2739.jpeg
IMG_2738.jpeg
IMG_2735.jpeg
IMG_2733.jpeg

Last edited:
$25.....yea ok

That looks like a standard appetizer platter and none of the appetizers individually stand out nor is there an overwhelming amount of food. That should be $10-15. I would have to pass at that price point but I am assuming that by the time you recognize THAT is your platter it has already been served/delivered and you are stuck with it |l

Chef scamming :smh:

Back
Top Bottom