FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

took my pops to five guys after some yard work, first time in like 15 years. fries were good but the burger had no flavor. i should’ve just gone to in & out

IMG_3410.jpeg

IMG_3411.jpeg

Man I don't know what happened to 5 guys. I remember loving the burger 15 years ago too.

it looked really promising out the wrapper but it was pretty disappointing. i’m not trynna hate and i’m rarely a picky eater but it was underwhelming for a burger that costs $12+ tax. i wonder if they use a leaner cut of beef compared to other chains because both patties came out bland. even the american cheese wasn’t hittin.

what did or could five guys have done to lose flavor in their burgers?
a burger is damn near fool proof. even frozen patties are still delicious.

Yea not sure why you would STOP seasoning your patties.

And don't tell me they were worried about some damn sodiums.

what did or could five guys have done to lose flavor in their burgers?
a burger is damn near fool proof. even frozen patties are still delicious.
Is this a universal thing? Like all 5 guys joints just lost the taste in their burgers? Or is this regional?

8 slice count for the week is impressive

That is a disingenuous 8 slices IMO. What is that? A medium pizza? It might be a large but those appear to be fairly small in comparison into what has been posted by the competitors in this thread. Also, at a slice a day, those things are going to nasty no matter how they are reheated.

This takes the “not all slices are created equal” to another level. Cheating the game :smh:

That is a disingenuous 8 slices IMO. What is that? A medium pizza? It might be a large but those appear to be fairly small in comparison into what has been posted by the competitors in this thread. Also, at a slice a day, those things are going to nasty no matter how they are reheated.

This takes the “not all slices are created equal” to another level. Cheating the game :smh:

Those Domino's slices are definitely smaller. I agree...maybe a solid 6 slices total. But I don't think a slice should be disqualified because it's old 😂

We really need an official to determine some of these things
images.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom