FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Damn that's kinda crazy there isn't a lot of halal Caribbean spots in NYC. I can think of a handful in Toronto just off the top of my head. Would've thought the same in NYC
I agree. I think in the borough of Brooklyn they have a few more halal ones given it's larger Caribbean population. I've Yelped to see which ones are halal around my way but for a few spots some reviewers say the place is halal & others say it's not. When that confusion stuff happens I just let it be & don't go just to be on the safe side. I can't have a place be a toss up when it comes to that, they're either halal or they're not no in-betweens. I remember when I visited Toronto back in 2019 just the massive amounts of halal options was crazy to me. I have plenty of friends & relatives who say Toronto's halal game is on a different level and that there's entire neighborhoods where it's all halal. When I saw it for myself I was like damn!!!! they were not lieing, lol. I miss that poutine so damn much.

IMG_4692.jpeg

Pour your favorite cereals into your warm Almond, Soy or Oatmilky creamy maple oatmeal instead of just Almond, Soy or Oatmilk. Trust. 😇👌🔥

Reach for the chunky crunchy cereals that won’t absorb the moisture from the oatmeal that quickly. Sweet crunchy croutons for warm silky oatmeal. 😎

Good Morning, Your Welcome,
- Kelloggs
- Cascadian Farms
- Quaker

Last edited:
You got jokes. Its all they had and is actually one of the more tolerable flavors. :lol: As long as thr 300 mg of caffiene does what it does I dont care what these high powered energy drinks taste like.
Never had a reign myself tbh

They that good?

These days if I need energy I do a Full Throttle or a Red Bull.

You drink those before a workout on a 20hr fast?

It has 10 calories so I try not to do so within the first 16 hours. I drink them and immediately workout to keep thermogenic if Im extending my fast and working out the same day. I dont think that 10 calories is enough to do anything if Im already 16 hours into no calories at all.

It has 10 calories so I try not to do so within the first 16 hours. I drink them and immediately workout to keep thermogenic if Im extending my fast and working out the same day. I dont think that 10 calories is enough to do anything if Im already 16 hours into no calories at all.

The watermelon ones are the truth. I don’t know if the ones that say thermogenic are different, but those particular ones really make you hot. Like, duh, that’s what it says it will do. But them joints REALLY do what they say. Had me dripping.
IMG_2374.jpeg

The Wendy's nacho cheese burger is mid. 6/10.

However, they should keep nacho cheese on the menu as a permanent add on. Seems like it would go well on their regular burgers.

Back
Top Bottom