FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Made a smoothie with blueberries, sweet black cherries, lactaid milk (weak stomach) and a little bit of brown sugar

20230911_232030.jpg
20230911_232202.jpg

place looks like a winner.

Thanks for posting this. Indeed it is a winner. I went here earlier today- Stacked in Forest Hills, Queens NY. I got a stacked crunchy cheese sandwich & also a stacked tuna sandwich. Went with the white bread which was nice & doughy.

The sandwiches here are HUGE! lol. The tuna was average, I've had much better. And the crunchy cheese had chips in it for the crunch & like 6 layers of cheese with sweet peppers. Def hit the spot.
20230912_114718.jpg
20230912_115004.jpg
20230912_115148.jpg
20230912_121300.jpg
20230912_121503.jpg
20230912_121542.jpg
20230912_121545.jpg

Damn I gotta try that

Well, I have plenty :wink:

Tried to make a Pumpkin Spice Shake for post-workout this AM. After pouring it, I left the unsealed cup next to the sink. Decided to wash the blender before putting the shake in the fridge and knocked it over
1694542071175.gif

Kept what was left in there and just topped it off with Atkins |l It turned out OKAY but because it was already blended when it fell over, I can’t guarantee how much Pumpkin Spice was in it. Going to give it another whirl tonight/tomorrow.

ahat ahat

I think I asked you about this before and your Canadian burger makers.

B Sox B Sox

Ya, health code in Ontario (not sure about other provinces) requires burgers to be cooked past a certain temperature. They say that cooking to a certain temp kills the bacteria inside, not sure how true/accurate it is. Never had a medium burger before, just doesn't looking appealing to me.

I’m the Frito guy I think. We sold out of those super fast. Don’t think we’ll see them again this year. The newest innovation items to hit stores soon are spicy queso Funyuns, nacho dorito flavored smartfood popcorn, aaannnd some new flavor of kettle chips I can’t remember.

Dinner tonight (for the 20th time this summa) fresh caught rainbow trout, Cajun seasoned taters, garlic herb green beans
IMG_2420.jpeg

Respectfully, isn’t that just two small wieners next to each other? Would be more impressive if they were jumbo wieners stacked on top of each other and enveloped by a larger than normal bun.

IMG_1287.gif
One time me and my homies rolled a blunt and then rolled that blunt inside another blunt
Just reminded me of that :lol:

calibeebee calibeebee has the best dinnerware in this thread :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom