FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

You can be like that one NTer that brings a turkey sandwich for lunch everyday even though he hates it
Nah

My job had a full cafe with a full kitchen.

Breakfast a lot of the time I’d rock tater tots and eggs, sometimes with some breakfast sausage too.

Lunch burgers and fries or tots. Chicken strips. They would do special plated meals too.

Wild times.

Nah

My job had a full cafe with a full kitchen.

Breakfast a lot of the time I’d rock tater tots and eggs, sometimes with some breakfast sausage too.

Lunch burgers and fries or tots. Chicken strips. They would do special plated meals too.

Wild times.

This was free I assume? I wonder how long businesses keep up with and sustain free lunches as they grow. I’ve seen so many perks clawed back in my time alone that I can’t imagine it’s sustainable for very long. Feels like it would be on the “first to go” list if/when costs need to get cut

This was free I assume? I wonder how long businesses keep up with and sustain free lunches as they grow. I’ve seen so many perks clawed back in my time alone that I can’t imagine it’s sustainable for very long. Feels like it would be on the “first to go” list if/when costs need to get cut
Hail naw it wasn’t free :lol:

Free lunches are much cheaper than quality healthcare and retirements :lol:

My first Advent calendar. 23 jams and 1 honey. Dec 1st can’t come fast enough.

IMG_3341.jpeg

Spinach artichoke pizza

IMG_3344.jpeg
IMG_3343.jpeg
IMG_3347.jpeg

Oxtail pizza on deck for tomorrow

$10 taco lovers pass. 1 of 7 taco choices per day for 30 days.
Kinda like $116 of Doritos locos supreme. 🤷

Or you can try your luck at 10am PDT / 1pm EST. They are giving away 100 free passes in the App.

Grub.

IMG_6355.jpeg
IMG_6356.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom