FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_0165.png
Shout out to BWW for the 10 dollar lunch special
I’ll die on this hill:

BWW is overrated and mid.. I’ve never gone there and been happy I spent that money and got what I got

I’ve been to like 3 different ones, too. None of those times was my idea.

(ICIP, this is not @ you specifically just me venting about this establishment)

I’ll die on this hill:

BWW is overrated and mid.. I’ve never gone there and been happy I spent that money and got what I got

I’ve been to like 3 different ones, too. None of those times was my idea.

(ICIP, this is not @ you specifically just me venting about this establishment)
I can see that. I’ve had times where I didn’t like the food there. But these tenders were crispy and fries were hot and not bad for a quick lunch today

Wings fried hard
Potato Wedges

Never let me down @ BWW. Used to always hit them up for UFC Ppvs.

spizike231 spizike231 , what were you ordering?
Wings. Bone in.

Only thing I’ll give them is the wing sizes were good but the sauces / flavors were all meh, the sides never hit, and the atmosphere was always doin too damn much for whatever games were on. Service was always never great as well.

my first date with my girl was in the peak of covid (may 2020). hung out at a park with some taco bell and played catch (no not THAT kind of catch) since she swore she had a good arm...which she did :pimp: :pimp:

Future wifey earned points from me on the Baja Fresh date because she ordered one of their larger burritos and she took down the whole thing no problem. I was impressed and thought, “yeah, this is a girl I can hang out with”. :smile:

Wings. Bone in.

Only thing I’ll give them is the wing sizes were good but the sauces / flavors were all meh, the sides never hit, and the atmosphere was always doin too damn much for whatever games were on. Service was always never great as well.

Mango Habenero
Jamming Jalapeno
Jerk

We're solid flavors.

Damn, Taco Bell stole $1.07 from me.

The Mexican pizza drop had the app crashing & it charged me twice that day.

Goes to show that technology isn’t always as foolproof.

Imagine this happening on a larger amount in some other world of transactions.

People depend on technology.

I guess ima what? Have to call chase bank, wait hours on the phone to get that $1.07 back. Uggghh what a pain & waste of my time. 😵‍💫

Back
Top Bottom