FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

In 2014 MacDonalds paid their CEO $1.69 million. By 2023, it jumped to $19.2 (11x).. but let fox news tell us to blame the increase in minimum wage for the raise in menu costs during that same time span

CEO comp is a drop in the bucket though. Total labor cost for McDs has to be well into the $Bs

Not suggesting min wage shouldn't be where it's at but increased costs of big macs was a fairly predictable outcome

Pork belly
8A62FE34-D2E1-479D-9B3C-BBDA5135DFFB.jpeg

Beef ribs, Smoked brisket and smoked turkey wit tots( tots for the wife )
7B9A4842-894B-46C2-84D1-7DE47388C0A3.jpeg

I stopped going to Jollibee near me for a while, stay pissing me off. Order spicy chicken and they just give you regular without saying anything. Disorganized as hell too.
I remember McDonald’s use to do that a lot. Give you 2 double cheeseburgers instead of a Big Mac lol. This is back when they had pizza and play places.

Just saw a guy from the car wash by the Kendall ice arena waltz right into the nearby Taco Bell with his Stanley cup & filled it up with Pepsi.

Wonder how much theft of soda occur in fast food restaurants??

Mind you he COULD have bought a small drink earlier in the day & then went back with the Stanley cup having the right for a refill.

I dunno give him the benefit of the doubt I guess….
but if I am right & he did not buy a drink earlier today then he is a thief & should be arrested.

Taco Bell is losing money that way.

I bet all the workers at that car wash abuse that taco bells’ soda machine for free.

Last edited:
From what I've been told, they dont really make anything off of drinks, so they really dont care. They saw you put Sprite in the water cup.

those cents add up mane

but people do that at costco all the time
local costco is next to the mall, not rare to see 2-3 yutes sharing one cup for refills

even tho the soda is only $0.59

Just saw a guy from the car wash by the Kendall ice arena waltz right into the nearby Taco Bell with his Stanley cup & filled it up with Pepsi.

Wonder how much theft of soda occurs in fast food restaurants??

Mind you he COULD have bought a small drink earlier in the day & then went back with the Stanley cup having the right for a refill.

I dunno give him the benefit of the doubt I guess….
but if I am right & he did not buy a drink earlier today then he is a thief & should be arrested.

Taco Bell is losing money that way.

I bet all the workers at that car wash abuse that taco bells’ soda machine for free.

Ask yourself this, would the TBELL workers give a damn enough to even question him? I doubt most would.

I'm sure that is an expected loss as fountains have been around for decades now. But yea, those cents do add up but if I'm working there I ain't trippin off nobody stealing from a fountain.

Ask yourself this, would the TBELL workers give a damn enough to even question him? I doubt most would.

I'm sure that is an expected loss as fountains have been around for decades now. But yea, those cents do add up but if I'm working there I ain't trippin off nobody stealing from a fountain.

lol, ur funny 🤣

Just sayin’…. if they work there EVERYDAY, I’m sure they steal free soda EVERY, EVERYDAY. :lol:

Which WILL add tf up.:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom