FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Mo disrespect. I had no clue.

Has there ever been talks about making the Lime Tostitos as Scoops or at least regular sized chips?

The big/ non-uniform restaurant style chips KILL me. :lol:

Is that something that is even up for discussion?

We make lime scoops but not in all parts of the U.S. I’m guessing Texas is the best bet since they produce the most seasoning there. Most regions do however produce bite size rounds in the hint of lime flavor. Can find them at most Walmart stores. During football season, they may be in the shape of a football.
IMG_4592.jpeg

I appreciate the feedback. Always looking for better ways to help get customers the chips they really want

We make lime scoops but not in all parts of the U.S. I’m guessing Texas is the best bet since they produce the most seasoning there. Most regions do however produce bite size rounds in the hint of lime flavor. Can find them at most Walmart stores. During football season, they may be in the shape of a football.
IMG_4592.jpeg

I appreciate the feedback. Always looking for better ways to help get customers the chips they really want

Oh damn. Never knew that. We don't have them in our region for sure. How can we make that happen?

What state do you need them in? I can get ahold of the closest factory location near your area and they can let me know what’s possible based on their production numbers.

Back
Top Bottom