FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Won free wings for a year (1 pound per week) from a spot in Toronto, lemon pepper for week #1. Gonna try all flavors

Been on a roll with the free food/beer lately.
Won the free wings for a year last week.
This bar opening up a patio near my work was giving away free Goose Island and German sausages.
At Beer Fest, my buddies knew one of the workers at a stand so she hooked up a bunch of beers.
Then, won $20 gift card to Pizzaville by playing some foosball at Beer Fest. :pimp:

Mike's Nashville Hot Chicken (Centerville, Oh)

Large White meal, Southern Heat (2nd hottest level of heat)

The food is pricey, but the meals come with two sides and cornbread or Texas Toast. The Southern Heat level was not that bad at all. Will definitely get the Nashville Hot heat next time.

That's a tall looking burger. You might have to do the guy fieri technique for the first bite.

I like it way batter than Merican mayo
good enough to eat with fries? my brother told me that the mayo the english eat with fries taste way better... im not a huge mayo fan and neither is he but he actually said it was good. im trying to see how that taste

That Japanese mayo doesn't have much flavor. Pretty mild tasting. A good thing was you didn't have to refrigerate it.

Stone Crab

Pepperjack & Jalapeno Burger

Combo Platter from Halal Guys

White and Cheese Slices

Pho Dac Biet

Ube cake

Assorted Krispy Kreme

Lengua y Pollo Tacos

Chorizo quesadillas

Pollo con Chaufa

Mac & Cheese

Papaya Salad

Pad See Ew

Mint Oreo Ice Cream

Halo-halo

Nitro Cold Brew Float

Fresh Lumpia

Sisig

Pork Belly

Spicy Lechon

Lechon

Sisig

Assorted Seaweed Salads

Pancit

Pomelo Salad

Tofu Sisig

Liempo

Fried Lumpia

Crispy Pata

peruvian dishes be the bomb... like arroz chaufa, papa a la huancaina, jalea, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom