FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Being one of the most multicultural cities in North America you're able to try cuisine from all over the world in Toronto

:lol: at non authentic Chinese food. You know all the Hong Kong chefs fled to Canada in 1998 right?

:lol: at non authentic Chinese food. You know all the Hong Kong chefs fled to Canada in 1998 right?

They all went to Vancouver :D

But forreal though, Vancouver Richmond had the best Cantonese food that i've had in North America. Definitely smashes SF (where im from).

Last edited:
Being one of the most multicultural cities in North America you're able to try cuisine from all over the world in Toronto

I was saying yall have amazing "chinese food" like the stuff ppl eat after clubbing.
ive never had the authentic chinese food in Toronto, so i cant speak on that genre. (i was trying to specify the distinction)
i can speak only speak on the variation I had, which is the one that's bad for your health version, but tastes mad good.

Last edited:
My dude was out here eating Panda Express and then called the entire city's food trash :lol:

I was saying yall have amazing "chinese food" like the stuff ppl eat after clubbing.
ive never had the authentic chinese food in Toronto, so i cant speak on that genre. (i was trying to specify the distinction)
i can speak only speak on the variation I had, which is the one that's bad for your health version, but tastes mad good.
Sounds like you just went to the wrong places or didn't know the spots

KBBQ in "trash food" Toronto

Last edited:
I've been thinking of doing it for a while, but finally decided to do it...pulled chicken tacos braised in Taco Bell's Fire Sauce:

Back
Top Bottom