Station Square
125 W Station Square Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Good lookin out :pimp:

Had rolled ice cream at my friend's ice cream store

Attachments

• 20170715_173948.jpg
    20170715_173948.jpg
    1,004 KB · Views: 17
One of my favorite restaurants in Baltimore, Jack's Bistro, is closing up shop soon so the chef can open a new concept in a different location, so this might have been my last chance to get one of my favorite meals- Guinness braised filet with smoked Gouda/jalapeño/bacon grits and green beans...

IMG_5929.JPG

What type of food are you interested in? There are so many different cuisines in NY that it would be easier to make suggestions based on what you like or want to try.

i pretty much eat anything. But maybe a place with good ramen like they have in south korea. I been to NYC multiple times but never ate somewhere someone suggested.

I like seafood especially if they got good sushi, i wouldnt mind a good BBQ spot as well . But like i said i will try whatever if the ratings are good.

i pretty much eat anything. But maybe a place with good ramen like they have in south korea. I been to NYC multiple times but never ate somewhere someone suggested.

I like seafood especially if they got good sushi, i wouldnt mind a good BBQ spot as well . But like i said i will try whatever if the ratings are good.

Ippudo, Totto, Ichiran, and Ivan Ramen are all solid choices.
For BBQ, I like John Brown Smokehouse, Blue Smoke, Mighty Quinn's, and Fette Sau
I don't really go out for sushi very much, but the fried seafood on City Island in the Bronx is pretty good
There's also the landmark places like Peter Luger's, Grimaldi's Pizza, and the Halal Guys
One random recommendation is the fried chicken at the Commodore in Brooklyn. Honestly some of the best fried chicken I've had. The place is a dive bar, and kinda hipster-y, but I still think about that chicken. Lol

I remember @sfc415 mentioning this place in a different thread so I gave it a shot while I was in town.

Ka Yumi in Fremont, CA

Attachments

• IMG_4170.JPG
    IMG_4170.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4169.JPG
    IMG_4169.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
IMG_4819.JPG
Stopped by my folks' house this afternoon for lunch. Grilled cheese w/ tomato & bacon.

Reactions: fx2
8-10$ per serving and you have to have a Prime and Fresh membership? Not to even mention the fact you have to prepare it yourself? No thanks.I really don't see the appeal of meal kits.
My girl and I have been doing Blue Apron/HelloFresh for a little while now. They are definitely a bit pricey, but have also helped both of us learn how to cook different stuff than what we would normally make.

My girl and I have been doing Blue Apron/HelloFresh for a little while now. They are definitely a bit pricey, but have also helped both of us learn how to cook different stuff than what we would normally make.
I can see that aspect of it,other than putting stuff on the grill I can't cook **** maybe I need to step my game up.

Back
Top Bottom