FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

51406395-6938-4EA6-B566-7858CD61C6E7.jpeg
Raw deer laab , cooked deer laab and boiled deer laab

What are some of y'all favorite hot sauces? Not ones that are just hot for the sole purpose of making you feel like you're about to embark on a quest through hell, but ones that really add flavor to what you're eating?

What are some of y'all favorite hot sauces? Not ones that are just hot for the sole purpose of making you feel like you're about to embark on a quest through hell, but ones that really add flavor to what you're eating?
cant find it here, cant even get a pic off the interwebs. whenever my mom goes to ensenada she brings back a few bottles though. ill try and get a pic, the main pepper used though is Chiltepin

that chili garlic sauce can be found in any grocery store i've ever frequented (wegmans, acme, giant, etc.). Definitely worth picking up.

Chipotle Tabasco is extremely underrated.
I always look at Tabasco Sauce and Hot Sauce as two different things.

Like, if I am at a restaurant and ask for HOT sauce, and they bring me out Tabasco, I have a problem. Usually they know and they respond with, "No but we have Tabasco."

But BASIC hot sauce, I can go with Franks, Crystals, or Texas Pete. They are interchangable.

I really mess with Trader Joe's Jalepeno Pepper Sauce. So damn good.

s-l640.jpg

Back
Top Bottom