FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Thanksgiving Redux and Olympic Eats With David Chang (Ep. 22)
The Ringer's Joe House connects with his good bud Dave Chang to take an objective look at last week's Food Fight: Thanksgiving Sides bracket, get an update on Chang's upcoming Los Angeles restaurant, and discuss Chang's position as official NBC culture correspondent for the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea (3:43). Finally House connects with Juliet Litman for a classic 'House of Carbs' Food News (39:13).

Listening to Thanksgiving Redux and Olympic Eats With David Chang (Ep. 22) from House of Carbs. http://podbay.fm/show/1253110409/e/1511931794

B Sox B Sox

Joe House says, "I did something DIFFERENT this year. I went with Sweet Potato pie. People were thrown off, so I had a pie to myself."

Dave Change: I never had one before.

I use this more than anything.
51AIaBHjVCL._SY400_.jpg
Very good. Not really I consider it a hot SAUCE. But that might be me nitpicking.

I wouldn't put that on a PIECE of chicken, I would be more likely to put that in spaghetti.

But yea, I love that stuff as well

I eat rice with 75% of my meals and I just put it on that.
Yea makes sense completely.

I have too many varieties of "hot sauces" in my fridge right now. I have to tell myself not to buy anymore until I am done with the stuff in there FIRST.

Looks like there was a sprinkle of cheese left in the bag and they melted it on top. Sad excuse for cheese fries b.

Should report that post :smh:

Back
Top Bottom