FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I'm losing my taste for chain restaurant food. Had Olive Garden the other day and just had an afterthought how all these places hide their bland food behind mad amounts of salt or some kind of sauce. I ate Halal guys, which is new to Cali, and after I ate it I was like why the **** did I just eat this.

Always hated Olive Garden

Never had Olive Garden before. Don't think we have one in Canada. My buddy and his wife get it whenever they're in Buffalo and says how amazing it is :emoji_thinking:

Never had Olive Garden before. Don't think we have one in Canada. My buddy and his wife get it whenever they're in Buffalo and says how amazing it is :emoji_thinking:
It's cookie cutter italian food. It's not worth the price.

There used to be one in toronto LONG ago. I had it a few years ago in the US during their ayce pasta promo. Was decent but wouldn't rave about it

Getting cold and felt kinda sick so

Pork rib soup with pork and mushroom meatballs and bok choy.

1MrtKTZ.jpg

Usually have daikon but didn't have any on hand.

I've only been to Olive Garden three times in my life and that's only because someone else paid for it.

I can honestly say i have never set foot in an Olive Garden, being from the northeast we get the real italian ****. :nthat:

Imagine if they actually tried a real Italian restaurant. Their minds would either be blown or they’re only conditioned themselves to like olive garden Italian food.

I went to this place called Elevation Burger. It's a fast food chain that claims their beef is 100% organic, grass-fed, free-range and that their fries are always fresh.

They're mostly concentrated in the Northeast.

But yeah, I had the Vertigo Burger, where you can stack up to ten patties at a time. I only stacked four. It was good, but not great or anything..and it was a little pricey.

IMG_20171206_114509.jpg

Replace the struggle bun with a garlic buttered brioche bun and animal style the fries then it would be :smokin

Doesn't yelp strong arm businesses into buying whatever services they offer, and if they dont they hide 4/5 star reviews?

I am not a fan of yelp, even though i admittedly use it. I think it is hard for smaller/newer places that aren't super popular to get their shine, i feel like people focus on the places with tons of reviews and high ratings.

Back
Top Bottom