FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Made a pound cake the other day. Joint was moist and tasted like a traditional pound cake
20180422_144431.jpg

Last edited:
Looks fluffy as hell. My boy's mother always makes pound cake, she uses 7-Up in her's.

I always wanted a Lemon/Ginger Pound Cake. Would probably be good as hell

Mumbo sauce is really nothing special, sort of a sweet, spicy ketchup based sauce. The wings though are something special, cop a box of 20 and it smells like a fresh baked cake.

Mumbo sauce is really nothing special, sort of a sweet, spicy ketchup based sauce. The wings though are something special, cop a box of 20 and it smells like a fresh baked cake.
I saw a youtube video about Mumbo sauce in DC. Debating if i should order a bottle.

Looks fluffy as hell. My boy's mother always makes pound cake, she uses 7-Up in her's.

I always wanted a Lemon/Ginger Pound Cake. Would probably be good as hell

Lemon goes perfect with pound cake. Had some lemon extract in mine. Ginger sounds interesting.

Love pound cake. Had an old lady that lived on my floor that loved to bake. Bought her a mixer for her bday one year and she would always be baking something. Always dropping off pound cake, coffee cake, muffins or cinnamon buns.

Side note. For baking, and even other uses, I recommend Kerry Gold Butter. Creamier, and has a higher fat content than most butter we get out here.

Love pound cake. Had an old lady that lived on my floor that loved to bake. Bought her a mixer for her bday one year and she would always be baking something. Always dropping off pound cake, coffee cake, muffins or cinnamon buns.
I respect pound cake because it isn't overly sweet but gives you enough of that junk food feeling

dont waste your $.
its ok if its thrown in the bag for free but not spend $ worthy.
This is how EYE feel but for someone not of this area, I can understand them buying it. I would never BUY it either

Side note. For baking, and even other uses, I recommend Kerry Gold Butter. Creamier, and has a higher fat content than most butter we get out here.
My wife love this butter. I need a salt free one for baking though.

Back
Top Bottom