FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I’m probably going to pay for saying this, but I don’t think I’ve ever experienced any intestinal distress due to eating Taco Bell ... and I’ve eaten a lot of T Bell...

And I too enjoy Nacho Fries...forever shrug...

Same here....honestly burger king gets me all kinds of ducked up....i never eat it but those times i do im soooooo sorry i did

I've never experienced intestinal distress from any food in my life.
Knock on wood

I wish I could say that. I got food poisoning once from a sandwich shop in my college town of Isla Vista (UC Santa Barbara) - I knew that bacon didn’t look right — one of the most miserable 24 hour periods in my life...

I wish I could say that. I got food poisoning once from a sandwich shop in my college town of Isla Vista (UC Santa Barbara) - I knew that bacon didn’t look right — one of the most miserable 24 hour periods in my life...
happened to me last year at an upscale spot... never wanna go through that ever again

I only had food poisoning once, and it was during roy halladays playoff no hitter. I was so ****ed up, hallucinating, vomiting, fever, etc. It was terrible and i hope i never have to experience anything like that again in my life.

First pic super bowl spread. Wings and pizza not pictured.
The rest uncle peters in queens. Amazing experiemce start to finish. My sirloin with mushroom and red wine sauce was so dmn good

Attachments

• 81C6622C-74A2-487D-8D18-24B03C513C5C.jpeg
    81C6622C-74A2-487D-8D18-24B03C513C5C.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 93CF4AD5-E48E-4B03-828B-E0B1AFBE6AF4.jpeg
    93CF4AD5-E48E-4B03-828B-E0B1AFBE6AF4.jpeg
    211.2 KB · Views: 18
  • D4CB2091-139B-49BD-B13D-1F6AF2C3D989.jpeg
    D4CB2091-139B-49BD-B13D-1F6AF2C3D989.jpeg
    228 KB · Views: 17
  • AB8B69A4-C53B-4DBE-9D8F-02C62F7E833C.jpeg
    AB8B69A4-C53B-4DBE-9D8F-02C62F7E833C.jpeg
    246.2 KB · Views: 18
To be clear, by liking the food poisoning stories that have been posted I am saying that I empathize; not that food poisoning is a good thing.

No idea bro :lol:

She just sent it and said get food like I’m poor and starving. :lol:

Got a chicharron and pastor burrito.
your girlfriend messican? :nerd:
I would pay $5 in America for that as long as it taste good.

DAMN hate trying to catch up where I left off on the new forum. I don't mind missing the jokes I just hate trying to find my last stopping point. I miss that about the last forum setup.
if you click the red dot next to the thread title it takes you to the last post you read in that thread.

if you click the red dot next to the thread title it takes you to the last post you read in that thread.
I dont even have to click the red dot, just clicking on the thread link in my subs brings me to last post i saw in a thread

I’m probably going to pay for saying this, but I don’t think I’ve ever experienced any intestinal distress due to eating Taco Bell ... and I’ve eaten a lot of T Bell...

And I too enjoy Nacho Fries...forever shrug...
I never had any issues either but then again I haven't had Taco Bell in problem 8/9 years. Usually only do a handfull of fast food spots, Burger King, Wendy's, Chick-Fila, then regional places.
If you ever got food poisoning you soft.
I guess I am soft ate some undercooked pork and it did not go well that weekend.
I dont even have to click the red dot, just clicking on the thread link in my subs brings me to last post i saw in a thread
I usually just click on my alerts, View All Alerts and go down the list. Thanks both for the info will look into that.

Lol...i bet u know what it is. They specialize in crawfish boils.

*mac n cheese was ruined for me. Havent had it since last may. Smh

Why are we protecting places that did us dirty? :lol:

Got food poisoning from La Mexicana in Gaithersburg from one of their burritos. The kicker is, I finished about a fourth of it, threw the rest away. Was out of commission for the next two or three days. :sick: Hadn't experienced that misery since I studied abroad in college.

Back
Top Bottom