FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I appreciate the 2 zone cooking.

I appreciate the water pan.

I appreciate the COLOR of the bird.

Salute.

Have you ever tried putting anything in your water pan? I put some powdered ginger in mine the other day, while making jerk chickens .

Can't tell if IT did anything lol:

Yeah people don’t realize you can literally cook anything on a Webber once you know how to control the heat and know how to set it up to smoke as well as get it ripping for steaks.

I only use water, I’ve tried other things but didn’t notice a difference either.

And yeah I don’t like my chickens soft and pale :lol: I usually let the smoker run high for the last part. I can’t stand that soft almost raw texture of smoked chicken just cooked to 165.

Garlic zoodles, guacamole, rotisserie chicken
4076BD1B-2CB2-4DE8-811F-2BD6511A0E65.jpeg

Yeah people don’t realize you can literally cook anything on a Webber once you know how to control the heat and know how to set it up to smoke as well as get it ripping for steaks.

I only use water, I’ve tried other things but didn’t notice a difference either.

And yeah I don’t like my chickens soft and pale :lol: I usually let the smoker run high for the last part. I can’t stand that soft almost raw texture of smoked chicken just cooked to 165.

#MyMan

You deserve all of the honors

Went looking for balut again....out of stock.

Had some chicken empanadas though. Joints are :pimp:

Yo @SC kid y'all put raisins in it? Took me by surprise but it was good.

My mom puts raisins in random **** and it ruins it for me. She puts in spaghetti sauce, stuffing, chicken stews like the guy above posted :smh: :smh: sometimes she’ll put grapes too

I never ate stuffing cause she puts celery in there so this thanksgiving she made it without celery... only to find out there was raisins in it :smh:

I mess with raisins just not in those situations

I never ate stuffing cause she puts celery in there so this thanksgiving she made it without celery... only to find out there was raisins in it :smh:
You don't like celery?

I don't think I've ever had stuffing that didn't have celery in it.

My mom puts raisins in random **** and it ruins it for me. She puts in spaghetti sauce, stuffing, chicken stews like the guy above posted :smh: :smh: sometimes she’ll put grapes too

I mess with raisins just not in those situations

Watch until the end...

took a fellow NTer from the bay area to the chicken spot.. he'll co sign lol...
i got more pics of portland dining month, i just hate loading from my phone

Back
Top Bottom