FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Looks delicious
Found my pic from when I was there...

0540485a-807e-482c-a6d5-c0fe3a1d1bfe-jpeg.2217734

How much does a beef patty run you guys?
A Golden Krust opened up by me recently and they're $2.50. Coincidentally the Golden Krust is a few blocks down from the spot I usually get patties from for $2. Might have to try Golden Krust and see if they're worth the 50 cents more.

Golden Krust imo is the Gold standard of how store brought patties should taste like. Other than that it’s only 50¢ more get the cocoa bread for the added pleasure.

Golden Krust imo is the Gold standard of how store brought patties should taste like. Other than that it’s only 50¢ more get the cocoa bread for the added pleasure.

Hm. Will go to Golden Krust later and report back.

Get coco bread but also ask for a side of "Curry Juice" to spread all over the bread and/or for dipping the sandwich into.

Where I am, a patty can run from 2-3 dollars.

I haven't had Shake Shack in a minute. My credit card gives a $10/month dining credit and Shake Shack is one of the places it can be used, but I always end up spending it on Grubhub.
Amex???
Yeah mine does
But never eve ln been to a shake shack

shake shack is cool

its different from in n out

i feel its unfair to compare the two directly cause they try to do a different burger

How much does a beef patty run you guys?
A Golden Krust opened up by me recently and they're $2.50. Coincidentally the Golden Krust is a few blocks down from the spot I usually get patties from for $2. Might have to try Golden Krust and see if they're worth the 50 cents more.
They're a dollar at Walmart

Back
Top Bottom