FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The whole cheese on a BLT making it not a BLT is the same argument as putting bacon or any meat in a grilled cheese making it no longer a grilled cheese.

I don't care either way as long as it tastes good. I'm no purist that'd scoff at the notion. Cheese can go on a lot of things but they don't have to.

Last edited:
if I were to put cheese on bbq it would be cheddar as it has a high melting point. Cheese takes away from the sweetness of bbq tho, would much rather improve the flavor with a vinegar based slaw.
Being from NC, slaw on pulled pork is
giphy.gif

Deciding on dinner tonight. Can either make those gator nuggets and some sides or some salmon or ribs or something. Humidity beating my *** I already don't feel like cooking when I get off today.

The shrimp tacos became shrimp taco also.

There was beans and rice and cheese and this concoction my girl made that tasted like A1 and mumbo sauce had a baby who then had a baby with mango habanero sauce. Also ate an avocado with it.

8ECDF596-5E88-4BC6-B550-598D2A04BBA5.jpeg

9A48E72A-0EF9-4489-8DEC-30F296F5B370.jpeg

Deciding on dinner tonight. Can either make those gator nuggets and some sides or some salmon or ribs or something. Humidity beating my *** I already don't feel like cooking when I get off today.

The shrimp tacos became shrimp taco also.

There was beans and rice and cheese and this concoction my girl made that tasted like A1 and mumbo sauce had a baby who then had a baby with mango habanero sauce. Also ate an avocado with it.

8ECDF596-5E88-4BC6-B550-598D2A04BBA5.jpeg

9A48E72A-0EF9-4489-8DEC-30F296F5B370.jpeg
looks more like a burrito

this is what i use to peel garlic
Amazon product ASIN B074R8RQQ2

Back
Top Bottom