FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

5A79A6FA-2DC3-4266-94B7-7BA0D85D91BB.jpeg

Brunch

I’m triggered, what can I say. I’ll try to settle down. Now I know what the tags were for, geez.

I’m triggered, what can I say. I’ll try to settle down. Now I know what the tags were for, geez.

In all seriousness, there is a lot of really good food-related content that gets posted in here, but the thread is maybe a little more prone to derailment than some others. A lot of inside jokes too, as you already found out.

In all seriousness, there is a lot of really good food-related content that gets posted in here, but the thread is maybe a little more prone to derailment than some others. A lot of inside jokes too, as you already found out.
Yes I’m learning. Trying to atleast.

It's understandable juicebox

Buncha judgemental snobs in here.

You gotta post something from a "mom and pop" or a Michelin restaurant to please these f****.
God forbid you post fast food or any type of chain and get you and your family labeled as "garbage."
And don't think about posting eggs without dowsing them with black pepper you'll be labeled for that too.
You want to post pizza from well known pizza chain ? Go ahead. They will automatically assume you live in a shack in the middle of nowhere.
Oh and steak? You better be damb sure there's still blood because if it looks a tad bit dry they will call you names.

This thread and the so called "foodies" that inhabit it can bring out the absolute worst in people.
It's the most judgemental thread on this site.
The only reason I visit here is because of my love of food.

You'd be better off posting in the bbq thread or the thread about nothing.

Theyre not like here.

Them toes are lookin trash though
I always get compliments on my feet so I’m not worried about you

You gotta post something from a "mom and pop" or a Michelin restaurant to please these f****.
God forbid you post fast food or any type of chain and get you and your family labeled as "garbage."
And don't think about posting eggs without dowsing them with black pepper you'll be labeled for that too.
You want to post pizza from well known pizza chain ? Go ahead. They will automatically assume you live in a shack in the middle of nowhere.
Oh and steak? You better be damb sure there's still blood because if it looks a tad bit dry they will call you names.

This thread and the so called "foodies" that inhabit it can bring out the absolute worst in people.

Theyre not like here.
thanks for the advice. I’m not a foodie. Just like to cook for my people.

Theyre not like here.
One female post in a thread
And all the dudes come out the wood work with capes on
:lol:
Never fails
Dudes writing entire novellas
When she clearly just chillin
and having fun
Like everyone else

One female post in a thread
And all the dudes come out the wood work with capes on
:lol: