FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

64001BE4-57B1-4877-B3F1-00711D7F04BB.jpeg
You're in the bay right? What boba spot

You're in the bay right? What boba spot
iTea! It's a little different from other popcorn chicken I've had. They put those little rice pebble looking thing in the batter to add a different crunch to it.

iTea! It's a little different from other popcorn chicken I've had. They put those little rice pebble looking thing in the batter to add a different crunch to it.

They have the best selection, quality, and taste of drinks. I don't like their popcorn chicken's coating and the taste though. There is shop by my house called T-Spot that has good popcorn chicken and calamari but weak drinks.

They have the best selection, quality, and taste of drinks. I don't like their popcorn chicken's coating and the taste though. There is shop by my house called T-Spot that has good popcorn chicken and calamari but weak drinks.
I think I prefer the popcorn chicken from Quickly’s more. I don’t remember the coating from i-Tea being like this the last time I’ve had it, the overall taste was still pretty decent but didn’t like those type of crunch. But you’re right itea do have the best selection and taste of their drinks. Not a fan of bobas tho, usually get some fruit drinks or milk tea with grass jelly.

I think I prefer the popcorn chicken from Quickly’s more. I don’t remember the coating from i-Tea being like this the last time I’ve had it, the overall taste was still pretty decent but didn’t like those type of crunch. But you’re right itea do have the best selection and taste of their drinks. Not a fan of bobas tho, usually get some fruit drinks or milk tea with grass jelly.

Haven't had it from Quickly's in a minute but I remember liking theirs. T-Spot's is similar to theirs. Yeah I try to cut out bobas too. I like the milk tea with egg pudding and red bean. The taro is another go to drink

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom