FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Locanda Verde....

1FF9F8D7-0761-4ED5-88C0-B7623E3C6CFD.jpeg
F3D0FA3B-0FF4-44EC-B0C0-EF6E4E26EE31.jpeg
404B1B6E-279F-4680-8C99-DBB0572775C6.jpeg
698BFB39-9D44-4F88-A9DF-0B6189661F8B.jpeg

Looks good.

Did you feel you got good value on this Italian dining outing?

I did :lol:

Interesting you should ask because for the first time I brought my own wine and paid the corking fee instead of paying the 200% up charge for the wines there.

What did they charge for corkage, if you don’t mind my asking? I’ve found that corkage fees vary like crazy.

From the relatively inconsequential to the outrageous...

What did they charge for corkage, if you don’t mind my asking? I’ve found that corkage fees vary like crazy.

From the relatively inconsequential to the outrageous...

$35

To bring wines I knew were good money that they’d charge me 3x as much for I was fine with it.

Remember how you was talking about how you can tell what ethnicity some NTers are by third post? :rofl:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

I don’t think there is any consensus as to what my race is so I’m going to sit this one out, but I’m not joking when I say that I spit my water out when I read this after Naughty said he can’t eat Tacos without cheese and sour cream.

:lol: this dude nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , btw what ethnicity am i :nerd:

Bro you just posted a picture of your outing to Popeyes in BOYLE HEIGHTS at 8am.

Are you joking because there’s only one option and it’s not Black :rofl:

How do they say it? “Sick a** foo”??

Moved son into CSUDH, decided to go to lunch. We end up at San Pedro Fish Market. I thought everything was pretty good. Got the famous shrimp tray, with a few pounds of mussels in the Cajun sauce. Couple pounds of swai and a pound of oysters both fried. That fried fish though!

Attachments

• 6FAD7800-1743-4C20-AC3B-F2F3D6B66E05.jpeg
    6FAD7800-1743-4C20-AC3B-F2F3D6B66E05.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 3CAFDC8F-43D1-4003-A5AF-2F562BEA22EC.jpeg
    3CAFDC8F-43D1-4003-A5AF-2F562BEA22EC.jpeg
    332.7 KB · Views: 25
Moved son into CSUDH, decided to go to lunch. We end up at San Pedro Fish Market. I thought everything was pretty good. Got the famous shrimp tray, with a few pounds of mussels in the Cajun sauce. Couple pounds of swai and a pound of oysters both fried. That fried fish though!
heres a tip
u gonna post ur food
learn how to correctly post pics
until u do it RIGHT
im not reppin u
and i urge my fellow TFT brethren
to abide by this rule as well

bruh
u never lied
used to be my go to
unless they had the lobster sandwich
then i used to run the lobster through the oven
Quiznos had a lobster sandwich?!?!

College days In 2002 I used to get the turkey bacon guac with extra turkey all the time.

heres a tip
u gonna post ur food
learn how to correctly post pics
until u do it RIGHT
im not reppin u
and i urge my fellow TFT brethren
to abide by this rule as well

That’s cool brother, I’ve lived my life this long without needing another man to “rep” me. I’ll be fine. Urging fellow brethren, you serious? Thinking you may be taking this a little too serious.

Quiznos had a lobster sandwich?!?!

College days In 2002 I used to get the turkey bacon guac with extra turkey all the time.
yup
they butter the bread
toast it
place cold lobster
squeeze lime on it
but i used to have them run the lobster through
so its warm
with provolone cheese on top
it was :pimp:

yup
they butter the bread
toast it
place cold lobster
squeeze lime on it
but i used to have them run the lobster through
so its warm
with provolone cheese on top
it was :pimp:
Damn, don’t remember them selling that. Too bad they went downhill.

Congrats on your son starting college, especially at Dominguez Hills!

(My brother teaches art there).

Back
Top Bottom