FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Burgers are good when you add everything including bacon.

Their breakfast is simple but satisfying one of the few times I actually order pancakes.

Hired taco folks this year and decided to relax and enjoy the party. No pig or tomahawks this year.
383DE464-3989-4E1F-AE39-C5C1E6F0C6F8.jpeg

E2F1CE69-9012-4EDD-A6CB-B922929145EE.jpeg

327CD7A5-0B99-4715-AB89-C1E8DAFB33E5.jpeg

D57C9BEF-A158-41F7-8FB0-58D2ACD07BF0.jpeg
Looks awesome. I selfishly wish you did the pig/tomahawks again though for the pics :lol:

Black Bear Diner in Barstow.
Got the Grizz, was actually pretty good. French toast was excellent, far better than I was expecting. Big portions, typical diner food, I would say above par for diners
5155FB11-3ECF-441C-80BE-67F25079CA4D.jpeg

My mom loves this place. She likes that the portions are huge. They only seem to be in the middle of no where tho.
Ate it in Laughlin and ate it one time we were driving from San Fran to LA

My mom loves this place. She likes that the portions are huge. They only seem to be in the middle of no where tho.

I think they’re adding more locations. I just noticed one in the greater LA area. Like in Tarzan or Encino...somewhere in the Valley right on Ventura Boulevard...

This one was at a truck stop. Checked their website out and looks like a few in SoCal and plenty in AZ. I would definitely not hesitate to go back.

Back
Top Bottom