FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

20201208_202000.jpg

yasssss

Anyone ever use goldbelly.com ? Found an Ad in this complexland event and I’m intrigued

Order from it for deserts - cakes.

But if you want a food from a specific place - you’ll be able to get it without traveling.

You make an order today, then they FedEx it the next day.

Last edited:
Anybody here raised chickens? When I had owned a chicken farm - you learn something about eggs hence at a lot of time I request egg whites. :lol:

For awhile I had to stop eating chicken.

Last edited:
Anybody here raised chickens? When I had owned a chicken farm - you learn something about eggs hence at a lot of time I request egg whites. :lol:

Share the info.

Why do you run from young yolks but nkt grown yolks?

Share the info.

Why do you run from young yolks but nkt grown yolks?

It’s the period of the chicken.

Like I said, I had to ease back to chicken knowing what it takes to raise them (what they eat, what these poulterer to keep them clean, etc). Let’s not talk about the smell. :lol:

At times, I have past trauma - boiled eggs are one of them.

It’s the period of the chicken.

Like I said, I had to ease back to chicken knowing what it takes to raise them (what they eat, what these poulterer to keep them clean, etc). Let’s not talk about the smell. :lol:

At times, I have past trauma - boiled eggs are one of them.

I have chickens and know that about the eggs. Doesn’t bother me.

They definitely are not the cleanest creatures in the world.

Yep, this is exactly one of the reasons why I don't care for eggs and I don't drink milk. I too, stopped eating chicken for a while when I was younger. I only resumed as I was getting older. Now and then I get repulsed.

Back
Top Bottom