FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1644350788999.jpeg
Made some at home a week ago 🔥🔥🔥

Might not be relevant for a lot of people here, but I know M Mark Antony is a fellow Seawolf:

Sounds like Curry Club is going with it. Velvet Lounge wasn't my favorite spot by any means, but the free Sunday night Indian buffet coupled with the rare Kool Keith show made it worth dealing with the wooks. Will be missed.

Might not be relevant for a lot of people here, but I know M Mark Antony is a fellow Seawolf:

Sounds like Curry Club is going with it. Velvet Lounge wasn't my favorite spot by any means, but the free Sunday night Indian buffet coupled with the rare Kool Keith show made it worth dealing with the wooks. Will be missed.
I got outta there Sophomore year without a car yet so some of these spots I never got to hit.

My local pizzeria has chicken onion tomato. Hits everytime. But in general CBR > buffalo
I can accept that and somewhat agree. Buffalo REALLY depends on where you're getting it from. I think the best Buffalo slice is better than the best CBR slice, though.

I've been to a few spots around me years back that used to put regular pizza sauce on their Buffalo pies. :sick:

I can accept that and somewhat agree. Buffalo REALLY depends on where you're getting it from. I think the best Buffalo slice is better than the best CBR slice, though.

I've been to a few spots around me years back that used to put regular pizza sauce on their Buffalo pies. :sick:

Yeah if you get a bad buffalo slice its bad all dry and ****, but a CBR will always be atleast decent.

I don't think I ever had a CBR, Chicken Parm, or Buffalo Pizza b4. Tried a Chicken & Waffle slice once & it was actually pretty good.

Never tried a chicken parm slice but I love chicken parm so it dont sound bad. But if a pizza spot has chicken parm slice they prolly have chicken parm sandwich or pasta and I rather get that.

I love a good specialty slice at times, and those look pretty damn good.

I see they're in Mineola, will check this spot out if I'm ever in the area.

Still wanna check out that gas station pizza I've been hearing about in Wyandanch. :lol:

They're right by Winthrop. I really like that area. A lot of food options there, Mineola as a whole.
I need to try that pizza spot in Wyandanch as well

Been in the mood for buffalo chicken lately

Noticed this post from a pizza spot I like a few days too late

Not something I order often but I enjoy them from time to time

Back
Top Bottom