FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I have a friend that just did 10 yrs. He’s got these super disciplined eating habits now. He swears by a cup of coffee in the morning. Coffee is a jailhouse thing but he said he uses it for digestive purposes.
Its currency in there

Y’all why did Panera just play me with these croutons?! Da **** is this?!
8B1A2438-CA4A-455E-8379-CB929DE8715C.jpeg

The heath benefits are there, but was mostly speaking on coffee/caffeine dependency & withdrawals. That one cup a day often turns into 2, 3, and so on. After a while it can become a drink needed to maintain rather than one that's effective.

For sure. Just have to know what works for you

I've never noticed much difference in effects after 1 cup so never felt the need to keep upping it

Could drink 1-5 in a day all the same. I stick to 1 in the morning most days. Maybe 1 in the afternoon if in the mood

Told y'all man. Panera has it's moments where they just violate with some foolishness like this. Either they don't blend out the smooth properly, or they putting rotten Avocado in the food etc.
Terrible. I never get salads there and today I was reminded of why. Their chicken gives me the iick it tastes weird af.

Panera used to be good back in like 2016. I went there not too long ago and was disgusted.

The quality fell way the **** off

panera has good stuff but its so expensive
i used to have one next door to me and they would constantly mess up my order

My son showed me this. Think it was posted originally on the Nextdoor website. The thing that made me raise my eyebrows most was the “and one of them was black!!!” parenthetical. WTH?
BE571B8B-4F9D-4778-A4A9-275267C630AC.jpeg

Yea.

Also sometimes ill sautee it after.

A perfect spoon of chicken adobo for me is white rice, lil bit of chicken, lil bit of skin, and sauce.

Making more tomorrow. Marinating Boneless thighs tonight in garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, black pepper. I used less vinegar this time because I remember it being too strong last time.

Back
Top Bottom