FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

It seems to me that most folks enjoy that canned cranberry sauce. Peeps want to be cute on the internet and act like they’re too good for it for some reason. It’s delish

Post run/Lunch
IMG_20221127_125855~2.jpg

Another fan here of the canned jelly cranberry.. to be honest I haven’t had a homemade cranberry yet but I have heard it’s good

Not really a fan of cranberry sauce and straight up cranberry juice but I like the 900 other variations they have

The only cranberry thing I like is cranberry everfresh but that will give you diabetes so I don’t drink that either.

How fat are you? You gotta be be fat if women are sending you cheese!
My favorite part about this is that you're pretending you're not in a thread called... FOOD. Like it's called THE FOOD THREAD and now you wanna act like we're here to discuss kale smoothies and dehydrated seaweed chips. 🤣

Nah, you know why we're here, why you're here. 😂

I just effing love cheese. 🤤 I've said in here before that I'm a cheese snob, like I hate American 'cheese.'

(I'm 212 now because of Thursday.)

-foe

This chick had this sent to me for my birthday yesterday:
SI_20221128_003844.jpg

Bbbbbbrrrrrruuuuhhhh. I'm trying to tell you... 🔥🤤🧀

-foe
What do you plan on doing with all that? You HAVE to give most of it away right? I doubt you would want to freeze it.

That is a big donation to one single human being.

What do you plan on doing with all that? You HAVE to give most of it away right? I doubt you would want to freeze it.

That is a big donation to one single human being.
Poignant question. There was an insert in the packaging from the company, and it said that they are vacuum sealed, and that they will last about a year refrigerated, except the cheese curds which need to be eaten immediately. My son & I already ripped those open and had a couple. The rest is refrigerated. Knock 1 out about every month. 🤙

-foe

Back
Top Bottom