FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1690905553731.gif

walkingBred walkingBred bout to get hit with Slice Count Fraud charges?!? Inflating from 8 to 23?!? That’s 15 counts right there. Mans is cooked.

1 maybe 2 slices would've gotten the point across...this dude just wasted 4 pies 🤦. He's not wrong with his POV, our current Mayor is an absolute idiot here in NYC.

Reducing emissions by 75% on the types of ovens in question drastically alters & changes the taste of the end product. No pizzeria worth their $ would want that happening to them.

Wonder what the dude's train of though was here- instead of couple of slices couple of pies or more would REALLY hammer home his point? He could've given me those pies, after eating them I'd finally be ahead of DeadsetAce DeadsetAce slice total 🤣.

1 maybe 2 slices would've gotten the point across...this dude just wasted 4 pies 🤦. He's not wrong with his POV, our current Mayor is an absolute idiot here in NYC.

Supporting his local coal fired pizzerias

Apparently it's from legislation passed in 2016. Businesses were supposed to comply by 2020 and enforcement got delayed due to COVID. It's only receiving attention now because of a NYPost article (go figure)

The one way it does make sense (and maybe it's the reason for the legislation to begin with) is to improve air quality for lose living directly next to these coal exhaust stacks. On more of a macro-level it's pretty meaningless

Reducing emissions by 75% on the types of ovens in question drastically alters & changes the taste of the end product. No pizzeria worth their $ would want that happening to them.

Not true. The emissions restriction devices are at the exhaust level prior to it venting to atmosphere. Has no effect on what's going on inside the oven

100%, man. this is a ridiculous approach to help the environment

and definitely no need to waste whole *** pizzas like that

1690905553731.gif

walkingBred walkingBred bout to get hit with Slice Count Fraud charges?!? Inflating from 8 to 23?!? That’s 15 counts right there. Mans is cooked.
This is crazy

Dead set out here with a surprise lead like
2AC4C8BE-6149-4885-A8C3-9931C3A2C499.gif

Z out here feeling defeated but beginning his comebyke arc like
A03F2AFE-B623-424E-BB69-DCA1FEF0D01E.gif

And now we got a possible cheater in the roost.. 👀 padding his numbers like
498E3810-81E3-4949-87A0-F8409ED5CAFD.gif
Not Smokey counting walkingBred walkingBred slices!

Y'all tryna throw dirt on my name!? :lol: Those 8 slices were from July. I was told later the count started June 14th, so I posted my June numbers. Where's the foul?
Bet. Slice count going up. 12 for June (since the 14th) and 8 in July. I'm at 20 now.

Jun 17th - The Slice Shop (3 Slices)
IMG_20230617_221927~2.jpg

June 24th - Palestina New York Pizzeria (6 Slices)
IMG_20230624_210113~2.jpg

IMG_20230624_210109~2.jpg

June 28th - DeSalvo's (3 Slices)
IMG_20230628_180154~2.jpg

Do leftovers eaten the next day count? I had 6 slices from the Palestina NY joint, 2 of them were eaten the next day.

What is your personal best record for sashimis eaten in one sitting?

QUestion for all.
I’ve never tried for my record but I will say I’ve never had “too much” sashimi and rarely have “too much” sushi overall. Usually I leave sushi dinners content and happy no matter how much I put away.

I think my record on rolls is like 5-6 rolls at this one spot that was AYCE sushi AND Korean BBQ at the same table. So I was also eating Korean BBQ as well.

Back
Top Bottom