FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

speaking of nachos i had some really good nachoes with brisket on them last week
1694369548774.png

Just finished up one of the best meals of my life at De Kas.
IMG_0926.jpeg

Crispy tapioca with celery and herb emulsion:
IMG_0927.jpeg

Green gazpacho:
IMG_0929.jpeg

Crispy eggplant with tahini and za’atar:
IMG_0930.jpeg

Radishes with some sauce and crumble that made them taste like those honey mustard pretzel nuggets:
IMG_0932.jpeg

Oysters with basil lime gin shooters:
IMG_0933.jpeg

Part 2.

Mixed tomato, strawberry and fennel salad with saffron fennel vinaigrette:
IMG_0934.jpeg

Mixed fresh/fermented beet salad with beetroot puree, fresh plums, and dashi sauce:
IMG_0936.jpeg

Roasted mushrooms with potato, chive, dill, and shaved black truffle:
IMG_0938.jpeg

Chicken breast with crispy skin, spicy soppressata, tomato tapenade, spinach, basil, pecorino emulsion:
IMG_0939.jpeg

Goat cheese mousse with grapes:
IMG_0940.jpeg

Chocolate sorbet with chocolate madeline, fresh blackberries, and lime foam:
IMG_0941.jpeg

Been in Amsterdam for less than 8 hours but can confidently say Amsterdam>>>Paris.

IMG_2402.jpeg

Not my pic, but damn I need one of these southern steak Sammy’s in my life. The drive-in than makes em is a 2.5 hour drive from where I live :frown:

How is the steak cooked? Could make one from scratch including a trip to the grocery store faster than that

One of the things I love about this thread is that I am now fully expecting heelsandeers heelsandeers or someone else to in fact make that exact sandwich and have it looking delicious :lol: :nthat:

calibeebee calibeebee where in the US is the diner that offers the pictured sandwich?

Got this at 30th St Station on my way back. They were out of the Sourdough Cinnamon Bun so I settled for the Butterscotch. I don’t dislike butterscotch but never seek it out.
IMG_2683.jpeg

I gotta say this joint KNOCKED. Put me to sleep (literally) after consumption :lol:

Went on my grocery run when I got back and had to do it…
IMG_2686.jpeg

Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios
1694475356502.gif
Damn I gotta try that

Back
Top Bottom