I go directly in the middle first bite.
Two "tips" next.
Then finish off the back.

Ive never used that strategy.
I go directly in the middle first bite.
Two "tips" next.
Then finish off the back.
Jack Nicholson Love GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I drove past this spot couple of weeks ago & been meaning to check it out since. Called 375 Chicken N Fries located in Bayside,Queens NY. This is their fourth location I believe.

Really wanted to try the PB & J with waffles. It was delicious. Peanut sauce was great too. Also got the Buffalo-honey Chick N Pop with scallions & Sriracha Mayo. Had a good kick to it.
20231107_172707.jpg
20231107_173023.jpg
20231107_180554.jpg
20231107_180643.jpg

Check out my family’s Utensil holder… they are so disgusting.

My Brothers bring their girlfriends over & cook for them all the time. Using the cooking utensils that are stored in that nasty ****. Way to impress a chick on a dinner night over. :lol: I don’t think these guys think about things or know what love is. What if the girls’ parents saw them cooking all this time for their daughters using utensils stored there.. Better yet, I wonder if these girls themselves seen it?!! 😳

Like, how TF are these girls Dating them??? To get cooked for & fed from that??

I wish inspections for home kitchens were mandatory procedures the way it is for restaurants & ****. To ensure a better world, but homes are not regulated by the Health Department like restaurants… sadly. ☹️

Bad Habits forming & you can’t tell or say anything to these ******. Can’t tell them ****. 💩 These goons will fight U, beat u up or find something they can nitpick & call the Police on you about. :stoneface:

Now you see why I want to move away & live alone? :rofl:

IMG_6528.jpeg
IMG_6529.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom