FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

What rub did you use? Looks awesome
salt pepper (heavy pepper), then on one slab i used meat church holy gospel and meat church hot honey hog on the other. i’ve learned to get a good bark to salt and pepper first as the foundation of the rub. heavy pepper. then add a layer of whatever rubs or spices on top of that to finish out the flavor.

if you are looking for a good all purpose rub, you should really check out stubbs black pepper smoke. i basically use my own version of this rub as the foundation of all my bbq now. if you like texas style bbq, this is perfect

What I’m not gone do is let yall treat me like I was marikomorose marikomorose

Damn
Forgot bout him
EDIT: I didn’t mean that
I just mean in that pic he looks igly
Eating good and I’m sexier than y’all .
1704735689668.png

They keep the salad fresh the whole week?
Haven’t tried longer than 4 days yet, but they’ve been good for that.

However, we haven’t added dressing to the bottom like a lot of the tik tok videos have. But they seem to say it’s good for 5 days even with that.

Haven’t tried longer than 4 days yet, but they’ve been good for that.

However, we haven’t added dressing to the bottom like a lot of the tik tok videos have. But they seem to say it’s good for 5 days even with that.
What are they? Link?

If I go to Italy I'm not eating Americanized Italian food. Why go to Italy and settle for spaghetti and pizza. But I'm 42 and Florida is the farthest I've ever been so I'm not too worried 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

It's like my daughter that orders Chicken fingers no matter where we go 😂, I'm cool on pizza and spaghetti id personally want something else

Folks that have gone to The Italy, did you feel the same way?

ICIP

What are they? Link?
I don’t have the link to the ones we have, but it looks like it can be pretty much any type of container. Mason jars seem to be popular.

Here’s a write up-

My issue with Salads in a Mason Jar is I need more horizontal space to mix my salad around. Don't know if Mason Jars are ideal for salads.

But people buy them.

To eachist old.

I don’t have the link to the ones we have, but it looks like it can be pretty much any type of container. Mason jars seem to be popular.

Here’s a write up-
Gotcha. Might just split up my greens only in them, that juice they make in the bag after a few days is no bueno.

Keep them separate because there might not be an equal part noodles and sauce.

So you might be able to use whatever is left over into another meal.

Finish the amount of pasta that will be eaten in the sauce

Don't have to add all of the sauce

Folks that have gone to The Italy, did you feel the same way?

ICIP

Didn't eat that much pizza in Italy. A lot of pasta though

In any case Idk where you find American-Italian food in Italy

from what i've seen, roman style pizza is what i'd be most interested in on a trip to italy in terms of the pizza. but there is plenty else besides pizza i would be stuffing my face with

Back
Top Bottom