FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

20240225_200634.jpg

20240225_200640.jpg

20240225_202007.jpg

20240225_232303.jpg

The day we got there we checked out the Xifinjty Live place for drinks. Then the next day we just had apps at this place called Locust Rendezvous then we checked out Tapster and ended our night at Giovanni’s for a slice but was pleasantly surprised by the bar and music 😂. And we also had breakfast at Dolce which was in our hotel and the the day we left we went to Reading Terminal Market and I was overwhelmed af. We are going back in April and def need more time to go back to Reading Terminal so many places I wanted to try in there.
Reading Terminal really got something for all taste buds

Such a dope market

Its out the way alil unless you staying in the city like you did. I gotta recommend it more to people

Parking is just a pain in the *** around that area

I might treat myself to a DiNics within next couple of weeks

Wendy’s Breakfast Baconator > every other fast food place’s breakfast sandwich.

Try it. 🔥 Got mine for $2 with the clipper below. Ask for it, the flyers are by their register.
😁

IMG_6884.jpeg

Last edited:
Hole-in-the-wall Mexican spot in KY. I was with a fellow California native friend in her town a couple hrs from me in IL, and she & her hubs were telling me that they found a legit Mexican spot. They were right.
We got 2 taco platters so there's a double order of fresh veggies in the middle.
Chicken, al pastor, carne asada, and carnitas.
No cheese. 🤙
When I tell you they HIT...
20240224_180918.jpg

Yeah I don't know what people are sad facing for when competition winning Chili's have chocolate in them. I imagine it's subtle.
From a flavor and depth perspective in a dish.. it makes sense

I guess it’s the same reaction some people have when they hear of people putting little weenies in a crock pot with bbq sauce and grape jelly. Hard to wrap your head around for a sec.

I guess I've watched too many cooking shows because that makes sense too. I can see using strawberry jelly(the superior jelly) as well.

Back
Top Bottom