FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

These fast food places don’t know their role and it’s going to bite them in the ***.

People are just gonna grocery shop, I can get a whole thing of grass fed burgers at Costco for 30 bucks for like 10 patties and make a better burger in 15 minutes.

If amish deliver then i’ll order from them. A pizza with no damn toppings being that price is ridiculous to me.

Chinese takeout is the last semi-affordable thing around here (besides the G.O.A.T. Costco food court of course). Had a sesame chicken lunch special with a small soup for $10.

I remember someone on youtube mentioning she bulk orders her dairy products from amish. She said they’re all unpasteurized and taste better. A lot of comments were saying R.I.P. to her. :rofl:

Hands down the best chip Frito lay has ever come out with. Stay locked in.
IMG_3901.jpeg

I remember someone on youtube mentioning she bulk orders her dairy products from amish. She said they’re all unpasteurized and taste better. A lot of comments were saying R.I.P. to her. :rofl:
milk is gross but I eat unpasteurized eggs all the time and I'm still here. I think the pasteurizing comes from how disgusting commercial farms are.

Back
Top Bottom