FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Ozempic is the worst because 95% of people aren’t upping their protein consumption or doing strength training exercises so they just get atrophied and flabby looking.

My fiancée’s mom has a very unhealthy relationship with food and does wild things to maintain her weight (she’s not fat at all), so she’s obviously taking ozempic. It’s known to cause GI issues, and one day my fiancée stopped by to do a load of laundry and she went to use her mom’s bathroom only to find that she sprayed diarrhea all over the toilet and didn’t clean it up. My fiancée confronted her about it and she tried to say it was her stepdad’s hair dye. :sick::smh:

calibeebee calibeebee you know you’re my guy.

And I think I’m pretty thorough when viewing this thread.

Did I miss your post on WHY DID YOU OPEN THAT BAG LIKE THAT!?!?

See what had happened was….. I’m supposed to give certain clients sample boxes when new flavors hit the market.

One of my clients was like yo let’s open this pack up right now and dig in! We opened up the case and that bag was in there with the side blown out. I told him I’d just take that one and that was that.

I promise I’m not that flagrant with my opening process lol

Butter chicken
Tandoori chicken
Naan
Cabbage (not pictured)

IMG_5066.jpeg

Cookies

IMG_5057.jpeg
IMG_5067.jpeg

Last edited:
Freshly chopped garlic in with hot oil for just a little bit, then toss in your day old rice. Toss and fry until you’re happy with it.

Garlic fried rice.

Now cook an egg and break the yolk over it.

If you’re Filipino get some longganisa cooked up to go with it. :pimp: IYKYK

You know what I want to try

I want to go to the UK or Japan and find an “American themed” restaurant and go give it a try :lol:

You know what I want to try

I want to go to the UK or Japan and find an “American themed” restaurant and go give it a try :lol:

I know what you mean but I'll be damned if I am wasting an eating experience while abroad to eat some American food. Maybe if I am there for an extended period of time, cool.

What would I be missing out on in the UK? Chips? A spud truck with beans on a baked tater?

Respectfully I understand that there’s probably some good food there to be searched for but I don’t think one meal at an “American themed” restaurant would take away much time from the trip’s cuisine and it’s fine dining of “having a Chinese” .

What would I be missing out on in the UK? Chips? A spud truck with beans on a baked tater?

Respectfully I understand that there’s probably some good food there to be searched for but I don’t think one meal at an “American themed” restaurant would take away much time from the trip’s cuisine and it’s fine dining of “having a Chinese” .

I was speaking in general but in terms of the UK, I agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom