food you refuse to eat.

roast, ate that S!!! back in like 3rd grade, got sick as helll, never again.

allergic to fish, so i eat nothin from the water (crab, lobster, stufff like that) tuna is fine tho for some reason...

Originally Posted by GG0tti

I don't mess with eggs. The smell alone makes me want to throw up, so you can imagine what happens if i ever eat the thing. I have been as long as I can remember.
I hate eggs and I cant even sit around someone eating eggs.

id eat anything besides sausage and cat. you guys are way too picky and overacting. some of the foods that you guys probably think is disgusting is actuallyreally good.

I eat anything and everything.
I always 'tell' my dog if the apocalypse hits, we survive, and I can't find any food, he's a goner.
laugh.gif

Peanut butter / Jelly sandwichs , pasta that is NOT aldente and i will not ever mix milk from two diffrent containers

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by GG0tti

I don't mess with eggs. The smell alone makes me want to throw up, so you can imagine what happens if i ever eat the thing. I have been as long as I can remember.
I hate eggs and I cant even sit around someone eating eggs.
You and me both!!!!

SHREDDED COCONUT!!!!!

I can taste it in ANYTHING and I cant help but spit it out and rinse out my mouth.

I dont know why but I do

All the stuff i hated when i was little, wasnt so bad when i really tried it when i got older.

Except:

Chitlins (just cant get over the smell when their cooked
sick.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom