BUT CRAB AND FUNNEL CAKE?

FUNNEL CAKE IS FRIED BATTER WITH SUGAR

fried. batter. suger.

how are you human? that's tasty cubed.

smh.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

2-3325_vegemite.jpg

One of my friends from Australia stays stocked up on this stuff. I've tried to like it, but it's a flavor that I just can't get used to.

Otherwise, I'm down for WHATEVER for the most part. The more ethnic/old school the better. I love the heritage dishes that our ancestors grew up on, and appreciate the years of trial-and-error it took, to make those less than ideal ingredients taste good.

Kinda surprised that so many folks are such picky eaters. I guess your parents let you get away with those tantrums you threw as a kid. Mine didn't, and I'm thankful for that.
This looks disgusting
can't stand that stuff, aussies DO love it though

as for me... i don't know. only food i hate is natto.

040818natto.jpg

old japanese folks love this, but... being forced to eat it by my grandma back in the day kinda killed it for me. tastes awful, looks worse.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

^ that looks trifling

Lol, that's because it is. It's made from the leftover yeast that is dumped by beer manufacturers. It tastes like a salty, beefy flavor mixed in withthe unfresh aroma of yeast. This is one of those things that is so nasty, you'll feel compelled to share it with your folks just to see their facialexpressions.

I'm seriously getting upset lol

RIBS? WHAT IN THE WORLD?

oh, I don't like chicken either, its the most overrated meat there is...

This crap makes my stomach turn.
sick.gif

McRIB
sick.gif

BARBECUE SAUCE IN GENERAL
sick.gif

BULLSEYES BARBECUE SAUCE, If I smell it I'll throw up. DISGUST.

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

1939424347_0d574861b7.jpg

I hate chicken with bones. I can only eat chicken strips, nuggets, and boneless wings. I hate looking at the veins after I bite into the chicken.

i don't like:

mayo
cheese
chocolate
coffee (actually never had it, but i don't like it)

and guess what, i'm in my 30s and i'm not a fat mess like half the people I know are heading towards

800px-Dish_of_crawdads.jpg
200px-Bright_red_tomato_and_cross_section02.jpg

And sweets and chocolate including cakes, ice cream, donuts w/e. I hate that sticky feeling around your mouth or the taste of dry milk.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Ham.

I hated ham so much growing up.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

hamsandwich.jpg

5333b.jpg
Same here. I don't like any kind of lunch meat. The only type of sandwiches I packed in my lunch as a kid were PB&J

Things I don't like
bananas1.jpg
hate banana ANYTHING (pudding, pie,candy whatever)

20080918_philly_cheesesteak.jpg
steak meat isn't supposed tolook like that to me
eyes.gif

scrambled-eggs.jpg
I can only eat eggs when it's in Chinese food for some reason

fully-cooked-pot-roast.jpg
Pot Roast
sick.gif

potatosalad.jpg
potato salad (Yes I'm black)
sick.gif

some others are
- tuna
- salad dressing
- buffalo wings sauce
- greens
- dark chocolate
- caramel

I don't know how dude don't like funnel cakes though, all it is is fried pancake batter
laugh.gif

alot of stuff in here like tuna, sushi, meatloaf, pickles....but even smelling this makes me wanna puke....

225_625_DeviledEggs.jpeg

A lot of you are crazy. How are you not gonna like watermelon? It's the best fruit behind grapes.

Only thing I don't really like to eat that most people do are bananas, pears and refried beans. Bananas and pears just have a strange texture and not thatgreat of a taste and I just never liked beans, just plain hated them. I can't really think of anything else right now, I used to be super picky, but now Ieat most stuff.

hostess-twinkies.jpg

and any major fast food chicken: popeys, churches, hartz etc... but i love their respective breads

Back
Top Bottom