Foodstamps in college???

Any NT'ers know how to get foodstamps while in college. Or know anyone with them and is a fulltime student?

Any NT'ers know how to get foodstamps while in college. Or know anyone with them and is a fulltime student?

I had em last spring. You get like $150 if you're a full time student working with at least 20 hours on your paycheck.

I had em last spring. You get like $150 if you're a full time student working with at least 20 hours on your paycheck.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Way to be a leech. You're losing and you're pathetic. You can't work? Stupid kid.

way to be a leech? Get off my nuts bruh. No I cant work because were in a recession and I live in a college town with over 20,000 students living threr plus the local population. So finding a job is damn near impossible. 

Way to be a leech. You're losing and you're pathetic. You can't work? Stupid kid.

way to be a leech? Get off my nuts bruh. No I cant work because were in a recession and I live in a college town with over 20,000 students living threr plus the local population. So finding a job is damn near impossible. 

I'd rather some college kid have them than some of the people that come into my store and buy 300 bucks worth of junk food just because they have extra money to burn in food stamps

I'd rather some college kid have them than some of the people that come into my store and buy 300 bucks worth of junk food just because they have extra money to burn in food stamps

My girl had em, mainly b/c of my daughter. Came through clutch time livin off campus which is bout the only time u'll be able to get em from my understanding. If u live on campus,u'll get denied b/c u can get a meal plan. The ppl livin off campus foolish for not takin advantage of the help while in school, energy assitance, food assistance, etc.

My girl had em, mainly b/c of my daughter. Came through clutch time livin off campus which is bout the only time u'll be able to get em from my understanding. If u live on campus,u'll get denied b/c u can get a meal plan. The ppl livin off campus foolish for not takin advantage of the help while in school, energy assitance, food assistance, etc.

smh.gif

In Texas if you're a full-time student you have to be working at least 20 hours a week or participating in a federal work-study program.

In Texas if you're a full-time student you have to be working at least 20 hours a week or participating in a federal work-study program.

You sound a little mad lol. So you're telling me you'd rather some lazy #!% people who sit around and do nothing all day should get them but a full time college student shouldn't? You have life confused. If they don't give them to people who actually NEED them, they shouldn't give them to anyone. But yea OP I get them and I'm a full time college student. $200 a month. 

You sound a little mad lol. So you're telling me you'd rather some lazy #!% people who sit around and do nothing all day should get them but a full time college student shouldn't? You have life confused. If they don't give them to people who actually NEED them, they shouldn't give them to anyone. But yea OP I get them and I'm a full time college student. $200 a month. 

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

smh.gif

........and around and around we go.

- it always funny to see 'these types' get mad about food stamps and voice their opinions.....

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

smh.gif

........and around and around we go.

- it always funny to see 'these types' get mad about food stamps and voice their opinions.....

If you have filled out a Fafsa you cant get on somebody else for foodstamps. they both govt assistance under different names at end of day.

why is NT so quick to kill folk for asking?
grin.gif

If you have filled out a Fafsa you cant get on somebody else for foodstamps. they both govt assistance under different names at end of day.

why is NT so quick to kill folk for asking?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom