foolish to get a haircut once a week?

I used to do this in high school..but now I got bills..So hell no..

$80 to paid off a bill> $80 to have a fresh haircut for a month

if you can afford it? sure.

my hair grows fast and i need to get one every 2-3 weeks. im lazy though and wait 1+ months :lol:

im gonna change it up and start getting it every 3 weeks and be fresh cut all th time brah

Unless your in a profession where you have to look a certain way all the time i would say stop being so vain..

Having an uncle as a barber who taught you how to cut your own hair ftw.

Weekly cuts for me.

Haircut plus tip adds up to $25 so I limit that to about every 3 weeks. Stopped getting shape ups every week a couple years back.

Plus I go to Great Clips, so with the coupon and tip, it's only $9. I'm literally only spending about $80 a yr on haircuts.

For $20 dollars a week I'd say so. I used to get haircuts weekly until about 9th grade. Then I started getting them bi-weekly until college.

Wait...wait...wait...

I remember when $20 became the new norm in the early 2000's It was not a easy transition from 10$ to $20
mean.gif

To answer dudes question though I think a line up then cut the week after should be a adequate schedule for keeping fresh.

But to all the people saying $20 is too much...how much do you pay for a cut?! Do you have long hair? Did you barber never increase the price just for you?!
nerd.gif

I cut my own hair weekly with a 1.5 guard for my hair thinning up top won't be very noticeable. Good thing i don't have a bad hairline yet. Not ready for that bald life.

Last edited:
RIP to your hairline

I used to do that all the time back in HS. Your hairline is based purely on genetics so cutting it with clippers wont do a thing.

Now I just get a cut once every 3-4 weeks and line my self up till then. Can't afford to spend $20 a week on a haircut anymore. If I'm to lazy to line my self up, I'll wear a hood or a fitted.

Back
Top Bottom