foolish to get a haircut once a week?

if you got the money.

i wished i could get mines every month at least, and maybe a line up every two weeks, but i broke and lazy

Last edited:
Every 2 weeks and my barber takes whatever I had at the time. One week it's 10, one week it's 20, one week it's free, whatever I have.

Paid 15 today.

I started cutting my own hair in the 9th grade.

Since then, I've only gone to a barbershop for important things, maybe 10 times.

When I graduate college and get a good job I'll probably get one once a week.

Sidenote-

My barbershop has tiers of cuts, one of which is a diamond cut thats $200. Anybody else seen anything like that?

Since then, I've only gone to a barbershop for important things, maybe 10 times.
Sidenote-
My barbershop has tiers of cuts, one of which is a diamond cut thats $200. Anybody else seen anything like that?

The hell does a 200 dollar cut consist of :lol: ?

Used to spend the same weekly.

Was in Marshals one day and they had a Conair clipper set marked down for $8

Said **** it and copped.

Haven't paid for a haircut since. Just cut it even all over.... Plus I've gotten back into buying hats so it was dumb to paying for fresh cuts to just cover it up.

i went to a black barbershop and they charged me 15 for a line up(beard included).

Feels batman.

At my Dominican shop that would have been 9 with a hot towel shave...

i used to get a cut every week or a touch up (wave head btw) but if not id just get a line up ,

my barber would charge 7 for the cut and 5 for the line up  i think he shoulda been chargin more cuz he had me wit the flawless hairline

since i graduated tho i just been rockn the **** it lately. 

Depends. If I got the time and dont feel lazy yeah. But usually 2 weeks . I got 3 weeks without getting one now cause ive been lazy\havent had time. I pay 20 a hair cut tip included if that matters.

Buzz my dome, getting better with bic'ing the neck.

$20 Marshalls Wahl does the trick. Eff paying so much at the shop. I'm broke :lol:

During the summer I got a haircut every week. $10 for a cut and line up. My barber has a "happy hour" in the morning.

Right now I'm getting a haircut once a month.

I remember back in 2009-2010 I would always get fresh cut every 2 weeks but I would always wear fitteds lol didn't make sense..

Your hairline gonna start bleeding that way. Unless you part wolf I don't see how a cut would stop looking fresh after 7 days. It's suppose to be hair cut then a line up then a hair cut and it's not always week to week. That sounds like an egregious amount of money being wasted. You'd be better off learning how to cut your own hair.
Sidenote-

The hell does a 200 dollar cut consist of :lol: ?
Son must be getting topped off during that cut and a foot massage.

Last edited:
View media item 132683*Strong avi to post ratio*
26936627.jpg

NOW
35eoqr.jpg

Get a cut every month.

$19.

If you're gonna get a cut once a week, you minus whale learn how to do it yourself.

back when i had an office job i used to get weekly cuts just to keep up appearances.. i haven't had a cut since early September though

I need to practice cutting my hair. Was tempted to try yesterday. Out of maybe 8-9 tries, it turned out really good twice.

Hell no!!!! $20 a month for a haircut is just fine. Every week or every two weeks is ridiculous to me. Maybe because i'm middle class and maybe will change when I am a millionaire. I get a haircut once a month and no earlier.

Back
Top Bottom