Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

"Pastor, continue."

"CONTINUE FOR WHAT?!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Has a very how can she slap quality to it.
laugh.gif
autorep for how can she slap reference

Thought this was an interesting story. Not if it belongs but opens up questions about rape

Link here Statutory rape victim forced to pay child support

PHOENIX — Nick Olivas became a father at 14, a fact he wouldn't learn for eight years.

While in high school, Olivas had sex with a 20-year-old woman. As he sees it now, she took advantage of a lonely kid going through a rough patch at home.

State law says a child younger than 15 cannot consent with an adult under any circumstance, making Olivas a rape victim. Olivas didn't press charges and says he didn't realize at the time that it was even something to consider.

The two went their separate ways. Olivas, now 24 and living in Phoenix, graduated from high school, went to college and became a medical assistant.

Then two years ago, the state served him with papers demanding child support. That's how he found out he had a then-6-year-old daughter.

Last edited:
eh, 14 is too old to play the victim role. He knew what he was doing and was aware of the consequences. There's a huge grey area when it comes to age of consent and maturity. There are 30 y/o that aren't mature enough to engage in relations.

[/quote]
is this by union turnpike and queens blvd?

seems to me that you know the answer ....

my mom works in that building. small world.

So did I... does she still work there.

Company I worked for moved from their to LIC, but I was sent elsewhere before that move.

I don't think me and your moms worked for the same company though :lol:

I will say when I did work in that building the women were :wow:

Oh how I miss it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom