Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I was curious about this - there are a few ways to do colour changes (although it should be noted that you can’t really change the colour of the eyes properly - just give the effect).

1. Insert colored discs in front of the iris - and this is basically butchery and not carried out in proper places - just some clinics in less advanced/regulated countries. It very commonly leads to significant complications.

2. Laser depigmentation - uses common ophthalmology equipment and disrupts the pigment on the iris so the grey structure underneath shows through.

3. Injecting colour into the cornea - you basically split the cornea (laser or manually) and inject colored material into the gap - so the color is added to the clear front part of the eye.

The last option is what that clinic in NYC does.

I read a paper about them all and it concluded this on that last one - and this is from a place that do it:

IMO that’s a big “nevertheless” when you’re discussing eye surgery - particularly cosmetic surgery.

TLDR: cosmetic eye surgery is stupid.
I've seen a few prison shows where dudes inject colored ink into the whites of their eyes it was truly insane

Back
Top Bottom