Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

How come no one told me Lance made a video?!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
He had the best out of everyone

Just copped the Wraith about a  week agooooooo

VIP u know we buggin bro

30 bottles tell em keep it comin yo

wooooooooo
nthat.gif

Last edited:
yall nasty man, might as well just eat a bowl of oatmeal if youre gonna disrespect the cinnamon toast crunch like that

sidenote

french toast crunch > cinnamon toast

:lol: @ people eating Cinnamon Toast CRUNCH when its soggy.
Thats more like Cinnamon Toast cereal.

I like my cereal crunchy AF. Dont even eat it out of a bowl.
I just pour some cereal in my mouth and then drink the milk from a cup while the cereal is still in my mouth.
Maximum crunchiness achieved.

aye I can't even do milk and cereal. **** is nasty to me. I just eat cereal straight up out of the box. :lol:

Folks eating soggy cereal out here, I can't even do it. I eat cereal fast to avoid as.much absorption as I can

Top 5 worst cereals ever made. Never had a cereal that got soggy before my spoon could scoop it till I had fruity pebbles. One of the few cereals worse than corn pops
anigif_enhanced-buzz-24277-1360639111-1.gif

I aint with the Fruity Pebbles slander but i cant condone that soggy cereal nonsense.

I pour a lil cereal+milk, eat that, repeat until munchies have been defeated.

It also helps that i eat moist cereal not wet. I only put enough milk to wet the bowl.

yall nasty man, might as well just eat a bowl of oatmeal if youre gonna disrespect the cinnamon toast crunch like that

sidenote

french toast crunch > cinnamon toast
mah-*****-o.gif

Honey Nut Cheerios is the undisputed champion. Don't eem care. Cookie Crisp is the number one contender.

My cereal has to be crunchy. I'm not eating mushy and soggy dust. Can't do it.

Fruity pebbles taste like a mix of play doh and wax. Tried it once off the strength of the Flintstones never failing me. Been damn near 20 years and I can't look at Fred the same after that trickery.

Back
Top Bottom