Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Can Chappell have another racial draft so we can give this ***** *** ***** back
mean.gif
lol

:lol: the tnt crew is fools man. that pic of LeBron can't be real tho. or is it. its funny how players these days are so concerned about image; cats in the 90s like clyde and mj shaved that stuff off early, even rocked the culdesac for a stint.

I don't believe he did.

IIRC hennessy hennessy challenged Ninja to come through with the Jesus Piece by the end of 2013 or stop posting. I think Ninja left on his own accord, and Managements scolding was just icing on the cake. I could be wrong though.

You are not recalling correctly.

@ninjahood made that proclamation all on his own. I just reminded him of what he said, and, asked if he was going to get the jesus piece/stay on NT. Apparently he didn't.

http://niketalk.com/t/574642/wheres-ninjahood-vol-da/30

Last edited:
I don't believe he did.

IIRC hennessy hennessy challenged Ninja to come through with the Jesus Piece by the end of 2013 or stop posting. I think Ninja left on his own accord, and Managements scolding was just icing on the cake. I could be wrong though.

You are not recalling correctly.

@ninjahood made that proclamation all on his own. I just reminded him of what he said, and, asked if he was going to get the jesus piece/stay on NT. Apparently he didn't.

http://niketalk.com/t/574642/wheres-ninjahood-vol-da/30

^ close enough :lol:

Thanks for the clarification

Last edited:
This dude Lebron with the convertible hairline.

Lebron be letting the top back, so the wind can blow his scalp.

26 y/o with a big house...not asking for rent from roommate

hes obviously doing it, not hatin on his lifestyle

Last edited:
Doesn't get any more "fools wildin thinking theyre doing it" than your main aspiration being to cop da Jesus piece.

You are definitely not doing it if having a jesus piece is your primary motivation and accomplishment at 30 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom