Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I could see how someone could say that.

I wouldn't agree, but I can see where he comes from.

Chick still be looking sticky doe.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

http://www.buzzfeed.com/richardhjames/this-woman-married-herself-after-being-single-for-six-years

The filmmaker, based in London, got married in a farmhouse in Devon in front of around 50 of her friends and her sister.

Speaking to The Guardian, she revealed she was inspired to undertake the ceremony after listening to Björk’s “Isobel”  when she was at university and hearing the line: “My name’s Isobel, married to myself”.

Gelder said she proposed to herself on a park bench on Parliament Hill, Hampstead Heath, last November.

[h2]The 31-year-old said she had been on a “journey of personal development” that included meditation and dance.[/h2] 
“Sitting on that park bench, it dawned on me that a self-marriage ceremony witnessed by other people would potentially be this massively powerful means of making those agreements stick,” she told The Guardian.

She told the paper she had been single for almost six years, and while worrying that a relationship with someone “seemed like too much work”, decided to recognise her period of self-discovery.

Back
Top Bottom