Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

im always iffy on the rules here so ill throw this one in a spoiler

LL
:rofl:

That cop deserves a little prison time and to be banned from any type of work involved in law enforcement. What a punk ***

Last edited:
How he scam people? If it something that been talked about a million times feel free to not tell me lol

How he scam people? If it something that been talked about a million times feel free to not tell me lol
Idk if that $30k one was ever proven true, but the incident I'm referring to was involving a trade that consisted of the shoes I stated above (plus cash) for solar yeezys. The guy sent him the two shoes overnight (it was agreed upon that he had to ship first) & then he said dude sent him empty boxes. It got blown up on Twitter so Chrispi recorded a video to show he only got sent empty boxes & being the dumb *** that he is, showed in that video that he had to sign & pay extra for the box weighing more than the original 5lbs the guy who overnighted listed the weight as. NO EMPTY boxes will weigh 5 lbs, let alone over. Dude's a scumbag. Also had him ship to a fake address if I recall correctly.

Last edited:
Dam... That is some **** I'd go to his address it not to difficult to track people down but dam dam dam he is a true piece of trash that is some crazy none sense if it's true he will get his

All scamming aside for a sec how the hell did he get $800 for those? That kinda price would wanna make the scammer ship out the shoes for real.

Back
Top Bottom