Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

[h1][sup]Teen Girl Accused of Beating Boy Who Passed Gas on Her Says She Was Humiliated[/sup][/h1] 
[sup]STATEN ISLAND, NY (KRON) — The lawyer for a teenage girl accused of bashing a 15-year old boy with a metal stool after he allegedly farted on her calls the victim’s behavior “totally unacceptable.”[/sup]

[sup]“My client was at her desk studying when a male student placed his buttocks directly in her face and humiliated her by performing a bodily function,” attorney Michael Harding tells Staten Island Live. “The male student’s behavior is totally unacceptable in our society.”[/sup]

[sup]17-year old Joquasha Rosado is facing several felony and misdemeanor charges in connection with the incident. Police say the victim needed eight staples to close the wound in his head.[/sup]

[sup]Rosado is free on her own recognizance. The attack happened at South Richmond High which specializes in teens with special needs and disabilities.[/sup]

Last edited:
QlAwObw.gif

need a wasted gif of this :lol:

[h1][SUP]Teen Girl Accused of Beating Boy Who Passed Gas on Her Says She Was Humiliated[/SUP][/h1]

[SUP]STATEN ISLAND, NY (KRON) — The lawyer for a teenage girl accused of bashing a 15-year old boy with a metal stool after he allegedly farted on her calls the victim’s behavior “totally unacceptable.”[/SUP]

[SUP]“My client was at her desk studying when a male student placed his buttocks directly in her face and humiliated her by performing a bodily function,” attorney Michael Harding tells Staten Island Live. “The male student’s behavior is totally unacceptable in our society.”[/SUP]

[SUP]17-year old Joquasha Rosado is facing several felony and misdemeanor charges in connection with the incident. Police say the victim needed eight staples to close the wound in his head.[/SUP]

[SUP]Rosado is free on her own recognizance. The attack happened at South Richmond High which specializes in teens with special needs and disabilities.[/SUP]

Tears... joquasha had time that day

I aint gonna lie, I giggled....until I saw the kid was in critical condition. :smh:

You know how it be. Dude was at work thinking about that piece of cheesecake all day long.

Got home, kid ate it. I know he was pissed, but beating a 3 year old into critical condition over a piece of cheesecake is beyond OD. :smh:

Seems like petty is the new black nowadays.

Wonder if the group rate is different than a one person date. I guess if you're gonna get pimped you might as well do the pimpin, huh? :lol:

I want Raekwon to come speak at our next sales meeting. I wonder what it'll cost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom