Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

this he is but to say that he doesn't have skills is stupid. He just not a discipline guy. Unless he gets discipline perhaps he will continue his decline but if he does he will be just as good as other contenders.

When did I say he was unskilled??

Since when do you joke about dudes fighting then be shook when **** really pop off?

Maaaaaaaaaaaan only a dumb *** would hear shots and try to act brick by standing around and handling business as usual.

Its an extremely  unnerving sound no matter how soft or hard you are.

Yall reachin just to hate now.
yall keep forgetting, NT got real street cats. thuggin is a full time job. 

willing to bet most people saying CB is soft for "flinching" like that have never heard a gunshot go off without ear protection on. sound is DUMB loud outta nowhere. yall the same ones who jump in scary movies when the strings hit or a dog starts barking outta nowhere. okkkkkkk

great job on security tho... bang up job.

QlAwObw.gif

Last edited:
his dancing is a combination of bad decisions and advice from people who dont really love him. hes over their doing knockoff dances the diddy hop and the harlem shimmy.

Only seen a few nice tall ones, the rest was stunting with the heels on. But I still would have been trying to get them dights during the cautious.

Just came back from Vegas and believe it or not I actually saw a couple people pulling out these things similar to this. It was like retractable and dude pulled it out attached his phone to it and started taking pics in front of the hard rock hotel/cafe.

Company took me out to eat at a spot on the Vegas Strip a steakhouse and while leaving in the cab I saw like 2-3 other people on the strip with something similar too. Was just thinking in my head why didn't I come up with it as an invention.

Back
Top Bottom