Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

wish the bulls killed more
chloe.gif

ay get outta here b. u weird. 

500x1000px-LL-eb341408_Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Last edited:
i think i got that random guessing gift sometimes.

Not even 20 minutes ago my lady gets home with a ton of groceries and asks me how much i think the total cost was. without even looking at all the bags i just randomly spit out $173. 

she unfolds the receipt, it was $172.98 
roll.gif

so because he is autistic he shouldnt be disciplined and told about the proper way to act and control his temper?

also he shouldnt just be wandering around town by himself if he has obvious anger issues, the cops wont be so nice.
Autism isn't a general eligibility, it has a broad spectrum.

Autistic persons can't help it. Some kids need the pressure of touch to be calmed, others go wild if you touch them.

10 plus years teaching kids with special needs so there's more to it than having him behave the 'proper' way.

And independence is the #1 goal when dealing with high functioning autism. 

There's mild, moderate and severe, sometimes the line is really, really thin.

+1 these animals are horribly mistreated over there and these idiots who get slain brought it on themselves

Yeah, the girl I was with at the festival was none too pleased with the matador show. It's even worse at the smaller scale ones cause the Matadors are amateurs.

One of them tried to finish off the bull by driving a sword right down the back of the bull's neck/ spine, but failed. His sword was lodged in the bull but it didn't die, so he tried with another sword then failed. Then the crowd started booing and by that point the bull still not dead collapsed on the ground and some young matador kid ran up with a small shank and sliced the Bulls throat. :smh: As far as I'm concerned, you run with the Bulls, it's open season and you're fair game,

+1 these animals are horribly mistreated over there and these idiots who get slain brought it on themselves

Yeah, the girl I was with at the festival was none too pleased with the matador show. It's even worse at the smaller scale ones cause the Matadors are amateurs.

One of them tried to finish off the bull by driving a sword right down the back of the bull's neck/ spine, but failed. His sword was lodged in the bull but it didn't die, so he tried with another sword then failed. Then the crowd started booing and by that point the bull still not dead collapsed on the ground and some young matador kid ran up with a small shank and sliced the Bulls throat. :smh: As far as I'm concerned, you run with the Bulls, it's open season and you're fair game,
that happens all the time, amateur or not. I saw one that had liked 5 swords in it

that happens all the time, amateur or not. I saw one that had liked 5 swords in it

Theres a couple different types of swords though.
The matadors deliberately try to get a half-dozen or so small spears into the back of the neck to weaken the bull
When the bull gets tired and injured he can't raise his head as much,
this lowered head exposes him to the final blow which is supposed to be a single sword driven into the spine for a "painless" finish

Not advocating by any means, but I believe thats the method

Back
Top Bottom