Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

CNha36-U8AAEca0.jpg

The adams apple is conveniently covered up. Would need confirmation before diving in blind

http://www.unilad.co.uk/articles/awful-moment-asehole-throws-firecracker-to-hungry-monkey/

The footage, which was allegedly filmed at an animal park in Malaysia, shows a macaque monkey eating some food and waiting for more, when someone from the group chucks a firecracker over.

Eager for more grub, the trusting monkey picks it up, but seconds later it explodes in its hands. The poor guy was badly injured in the blast, and lost a finger on its left hand.

watch this facebook video before you click the spoiler

11892196_1169549406405426_8368200186592910684_n.jpg

idiot

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
wow, some people are just outright ***** made

BUT, i will say this, look at shortys legs, and the fact shes runnin all the time, i have a feelin the kick was hard but she held back a lot, she kicked her clean in her carotid, if it was a hard kick she woulda been out cold, shorty wasnt even dazed, she hopped up fast

standing ovation goes to the teammate, shorty didnt miss a beat and came in asap, too bad she couldnt connect tho

sidenote: upon further inspection #10 been straight stylin on them hos all game lmao, like shorty is a pro amongst high school kids, i dont even follow futbol but i know soccer players cant stand it when you stunt on em all game long

http://www.unilad.co.uk/articles/awful-moment-asehole-throws-firecracker-to-hungry-monkey/

The footage, which was allegedly filmed at an animal park in Malaysia, shows a macaque monkey eating some food and waiting for more, when someone from the group chucks a firecracker over.

Eager for more grub, the trusting monkey picks it up, but seconds later it explodes in its hands. The poor guy was badly injured in the blast, and lost a finger on its left hand.

hate seein/ hearin about **** like this

i remember when that whole dog torture thing got hot on the internet, i know it still goes on its just not popular anymore

i wish i could stop it all

Last edited:

wow, some people are just outright ***** made

BUT, i will say this, look at shortys legs, and the fact shes runnin all the time, i have a feelin the kick was hard but she held back a lot, she kicked her clean in her carotid, if it was a hard kick she woulda been out cold, shorty wasnt even dazed, she hopped up fast

standing ovation goes to the teammate, shorty didnt miss a beat and came in asap, too bad she couldnt connect tho

sidenote: upon further inspection #10 been straight stylin on them hos all game lmao, like shorty is a pro amongst high school kids, i dont even follow futbol but i know soccer players cant stand it when you stunt on em all game long

#10 is a straight beast! that inbound set up 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Yeah she's too nice with it. Straight up and 1 stuff. No wonder ol girl got heated, she was stunting on her, still no excuse tho.

Back
Top Bottom