Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

have to disagree with you guys.

enough of these games. treat people like grown adults and just say what time you expect them to show up.

I think it’s absolutely ridiculous you expect people to show up earlier than the time you/the interviewer scheduled them for. it’s patronizing and just another prime example of millennials BS corporate work culture playing these games.

It’s a bias. I just mean if i open that door and there’s
have to disagree with you guys.

enough of these games. treat people like grown adults and just say what time you expect them to show up.

I think it’s absolutely ridiculous you expect people to show up earlier than the time you/the interviewer scheduled them for. it’s patronizing and just another prime example of millennials BS corporate work culture playing these games.

if i interview 5 people and 3 of them showed up 15 mins early (say there’s a waiting room and i can see them on the camera or something) that’s definitely going to be a minor point of consideration. Same as if 2 of 5 decided to wear dress clothes and have clean shoes. These things don’t really matter but when you don’t know these 5 people it’s only natural to use this sort of data to imagine how working with them would be. If they can’t show up early to an interview i think we’re simply not on the same wavelength. I’d imagine they’d do the same if we have an important meeting with a client - try to time it so they get their on time. When in reality anyone in business knows stuff goes wrong, takes longer to park, hard to find the right building etc. So being early as a habit sometimes means you just make it on time when the inevitable reality hits. And if your habit is just being on time and not early for important stuff you’re inevitably going to be late. i don’t want to keep writing but when you enjoy something and you’re committed you usually get there early. I think almost everyone got to b-ball practice at least a few minutes early to mentally and physically prepare for it….because they wanted to be there. If you don’t really really want the job that’s okay i’d rather just hire someone that does.

tldr i care lol.

IMG_7104.jpeg

Did yall know there is a whole lane of youtube documenteries about these young rappers cashing and going out sad? Like, I think Lil Yahty is the one soundcloud rapper that didn't go out sad. The record labels might not be as responsible for the current state of hip-hop as we like to believe.

Did yall know there is a whole lane of youtube documenteries about these young rappers cashing and going out sad? Like, I think Lil Yahty is the one soundcloud rapper that didn't go out sad. The record labels might not be as responsible for the current state of hip-hop as we like to believe.
i think it’s the nature of the game. give a young man everything he wants all at once and he’s not gonna know how to handle that.

i did regular **** at that age and consider myself lucky to be where i’m at. we were all wildin when were young. if i had money no one would’ve been able to tell me anything

Back
Top Bottom